Work With Us. Let’s promote quality education. Together
Internships at Edufers:
An internship can change your life’, a told fact by each one of them who has done a meaningful internship. Everything you need to know about internships is here and after reading this you’ll know why doing internships is crucial to your career!!!
Thrive in an agile team that believes in work based on analysis, while creating services that impact the lives of more than 20 million students!
Edufers is committed to hiring and developing top talent for any given discipline. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best education platform in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do is too difficult. Apply for the following if you are passionate enough:
Role: Lead Engineer
Edufers is looking for a lead engineer who doubles up as engineering manager. This role is based in Bombay and reports to the CTO.
• Own the product
• Come up with new innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug
• Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, within the team and with the rest of the organisation as well
• Pioneer product ideas and implement them
Few of challenges we are working on are:
• Predicting performance with least amount of input
• Real-time analysis of large data sets to generate student’s knowledge state
• Platform for teachers across India to create and review content as well as manage content projects
• Customized CRM to help counsellors quickly identify student needs and address them
Our tech stack
• Nginx, UWSGI
• MySQL, Solr, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis
• BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management skills to plan and monitor the progress of software development
• Knowledge of mobile application development – iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and counting
• Love for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework
• Organised, attentive to details with strong verbal and presentation skills
• Good communication and team management skills to lead junior engineers.
Connecting our world class services to those who need them, when they need them the most:
Role: Sales Manager
Marketing | Mumbai| Jaipur | Delhi | 2 – 6 Years
• Candidate will be responsible for achieving Sales Target of the region & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
• To prepare and plan and carry out extensive analysis on the assigned markets, meet customers directly and nurture the accounts with a goal of student enrolment on our program.
• Candidate will be responsible for the managing , hiring and maintaining the team for producing results.
• Candidate will be responsible for the complete cost and revenue centre allocated to him/her within the territory.
• If required, candidate must be visiting and arranging activities in various schools and coaching, for purposes of revenue generation and lead sourcing
• Candidate must have excellent presentation skills.
• Candidate will be responsible for the development of Affiliates, dealers and franchisees business or any other revenue channels.
• To coordinate with clients for feedback. To implement feedback received from the training program and coordinating with the training division for improvisation.
• Education: Graduate/MBA in Sales & Marketing (IIT/IIM)
• 2+ Years of Experience
• Experience in BTB and BTC, Promotional Activities, field Activities, Data Collection etc is a plus
• Ability to work and excel under stretch targets and fast paced market conditions
• Interest/Experience in the Education Sector, preferred. Also, FMCG sales & Marketing with 2+ years experience preferred.
• Expected Salary: 12-18 LPA
Build the genuine and responsive content for the page that promotes our services meaningfully!
Role: Graphic Designer
Content | Jaipur | Up to 4 Years
• Image correction, cropping, retouching, re-sizing, generate and edit new images
• Use photo-editing tools, image touch-ups & effects in Photoshop
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
• 6+ Months of experience on Photoshop, Flash
• Detail oriented, flexible and self-motivated
• Coordinate with the team and have a positive attitude to meet deadline.
Interested? Simply mail us at : Lets fix an interview!