Winter Training in STADD-PRO at Priganik Training and Research Centre, Jaipur
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in designing and structure analysis. For the students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course will help Structural Engineers/ Civil Engineers to analyse and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively.
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in designing and structure analysis. For the students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course will help Structural Engineers/ Civil Engineers to analyse and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively. So, this course will provide students the right kind of exposure to the industry.
Objective of the course:
Objective of the course is to introduce you to STAAD-Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
What will students learn or get?
Upon completion of the class, the student will be able to ….
- Analyse and design any beam with any loading type and any kind of supports.
- Analyse and design any 2D Frame with any loading type for any load sets.
- Analyse and design any plan (3D) of a RCC building for static, earthquake & wind loads.
- Analyse steel structures with truss elements.
- Analyse steel structures with beam elements.
- Analyse 3D Industrial Steel truss structures.
- Analyse bridge truss for moving loads.
- Analyse dome shape structures or any structure with plate elements
- This course also facilitates students with: Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphical model generation.
- Pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help.
- Quick data input through property sheets and spreadsheets.
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes. Sectional views.
- Flexible Zoom, Pan and Multiple views.
- Toggle display of Loads, Supports, Properties, Joints, Members, etc.
- Built-in Command File editor.
- Copy & Paste through clipboard.
- Simple Command Language.
- State-of-the-art Graphical Pre and Post Processor.
- Rectangular/Cylindrical Coordinate Systems with mix and match capabilities.
- Joint, Member/Element, Mesh Generation with flexible user-controlled numbering scheme.
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements.
- FPS, Metric or SI units.
- Presentation quality printer plots of Geometry and Results as part of run output.
- Script style Programming language to extract data and execute external software.
- Performs multiple analysis in the same run.
- Performs analysis and design in one run.
Who should attend the course?
Any students having a bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering can join this training program. If you are studying in 3rd or 4th year of your degree, still you can enrol in this course.
Benefits to the students:
- Helps you in understanding the practical and industrial applications of academic curriculum
- Build your knowledge to develop innovative projects during their final year of engineering
- Enhances the Skill-Set in your resume for better placement prospects within the industry
- Helping build knowledge and expertise for the aspirants of higher studies abroad to face the stiff competition from students of other countries
- Build your confidence through hands on exposure to various tools & technologies
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Small Batch Size
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
Duration of the course
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Embedded System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long Training program will cover Embedded Systems which includes practical topics like ARDUINO Training, MSP 430 Training, 8051 Training , PCB Designing etc, along with 1005 job placement assistance.Buy Deal - ₹ 0