Winter Training in STADD-PRO at Priganik Training and Research Centre, Jaipur
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in designing and structure analysis. For the students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course will help Structural Engineers/ Civil Engineers to analyse and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively.
- List Price ₹12,000
- Discount 20%
- Savings ₹2,400
- Time Left to Buy
- 0 bought
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in designing and structure analysis. For the students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course will help Structural Engineers/ Civil Engineers to analyse and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively. So, this course will provide students the right kind of exposure to the industry.
Objective of the course:
Objective of the course is to introduce you to STAAD-Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
What will students learn or get?
Upon completion of the class, the student will be able to ….
- Analyse and design any beam with any loading type and any kind of supports.
- Analyse and design any 2D Frame with any loading type for any load sets.
- Analyse and design any plan (3D) of a RCC building for static, earthquake & wind loads.
- Analyse steel structures with truss elements.
- Analyse steel structures with beam elements.
- Analyse 3D Industrial Steel truss structures.
- Analyse bridge truss for moving loads.
- Analyse dome shape structures or any structure with plate elements
- This course also facilitates students with: Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphical model generation.
- Pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help.
- Quick data input through property sheets and spreadsheets.
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes. Sectional views.
- Flexible Zoom, Pan and Multiple views.
- Toggle display of Loads, Supports, Properties, Joints, Members, etc.
- Built-in Command File editor.
- Copy & Paste through clipboard.
- Simple Command Language.
- State-of-the-art Graphical Pre and Post Processor.
- Rectangular/Cylindrical Coordinate Systems with mix and match capabilities.
- Joint, Member/Element, Mesh Generation with flexible user-controlled numbering scheme.
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements.
- FPS, Metric or SI units.
- Presentation quality printer plots of Geometry and Results as part of run output.
- Script style Programming language to extract data and execute external software.
- Performs multiple analysis in the same run.
- Performs analysis and design in one run.
Who should attend the course?
Any students having a bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering can join this training program. If you are studying in 3rd or 4th year of your degree, still you can enrol in this course.
Benefits to the students:
- Helps you in understanding the practical and industrial applications of academic curriculum
- Build your knowledge to develop innovative projects during their final year of engineering
- Enhances the Skill-Set in your resume for better placement prospects within the industry
- Helping build knowledge and expertise for the aspirants of higher studies abroad to face the stiff competition from students of other countries
- Build your confidence through hands on exposure to various tools & technologies
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Small Batch Size
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
Duration of the course
- No. 20, Paras Sarees Lane, Near Ghandhi Nagar Railway Sation, Rishi Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
Priganik Training & Research Centre was started by a group of entrepreneurs with a sole mission of establishing a dedicated Research & Development Cell and bringing the findings to the benefit of budding Engineers. Little did they know that their efforts will bring an enormous change in the world of technology & training. Today in just few years of its existence, Priganik Training & Research Centre has a pan India acclaim for its unmatched quality services.
We are proud to say that Centre For Electronic Governance (Established By Govt. of Rajasthan) is one of our major partners and we are happy to serve them.
Research & Development With a 24X7 work in Research & Development Cells & Our research efforts have also dwelt into projects on VLSI FPGA Design, ASIC Design, Verification, Robotics/Embedded kit Manufacturing, Circuit Designing and Layout Designing, CAD/CAM, Architecture & Planning of Building or constructions Technical Workshops & Seminars On the journey to share its expertise with budding engineers, Priganik has come across 12000 + students. The different themes of these workshops have been CAD/CAM, Machine Design, Construction, VLSI Design, FPGA Design, Advance Embedded System, Robotics and many of its kind in top notch colleges. Training Programs Vacations have never been this fun! Priganik organizes Summer Trainings and Internships on Embedded Systems & VLSI Design , CAD/CAM, LabVIEW, MATLAB for the students to get an edge above the others.
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.
- Save 10%