Winter Training in Robotics at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Robotics through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector with the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of robotics
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice robotic systems are required.
- Introduction to ESR
- Introduction to Microcontrollers
- Practical 1: Glowing an LED ON and OFF using ATMega8
- Practical 2: Generating Various Patterns on LEDs (Blinking, Chaser, BCD, Sand Watch etc.)
- MOTOR SDC Motors
- Practical 3: Controlling a simple DC motor rotation (CW, CCW) using ATMega8
- Practical 4: 8 direction movement of a two motor based robotic vehicle system.
- Project 1: Autonomous Robotic Vehicle
- Stepper Motor
- Practical 5: Interfacing of stepper motor with controller.
- Practical 6: Exact angle rotation of stepper motor.
- Practical 7: Speed Variation of stepper motor.
- Servo Motor
- Practical 8: Interfacing of servo motor with microcontroller.
- Practical 10: Interfacing IR Sensor as a touch less switch with ATmega8
- Practical11: IR sensor as a binary color sensing device
- Project 4: Obstacle Detector Robot
- Project 5: Black/White line follower Robot (Industry Project)
- Project 6: Edge Follower (Never Falling Robot)
- Ultra Sonic Sensor
- Practical 12: Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with AVR
- Project 7: Distance measurement of an object using ultrasonic sensor.
- Project 8: Smart Radar navigation system
- Practical 13: Writing a character to EEPROM
- Practical 14: Reading a character from EEPROM and displaying it on LCD
- Practical 15: Storing text to EEPROM
- Project 9: Storing/Retrieving Security passwords to EEPROM
- Project 10: Non Volatile Embedded System Database
- Grid Follower
- Project 12: Grid Follower robot with shortest path.
- Query Solving & Certificate Distribution
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
10 Days/30 hours
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.Buy Deal - ₹0
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Embedded System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long Training program will cover Embedded Systems which includes practical topics like ARDUINO Training, MSP 430 Training, 8051 Training , PCB Designing etc, along with 1005 job placement assistance.Buy Deal - ₹ 0