Winter Training in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.
- List Price ₹5,500
- Discount 10%
- Savings ₹550
- Time Left to Buy
- 0 bought
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector with the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of robotics
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice Robotic and Embedded systems are required.
- Introduction to ESR
- Introduction to Microcontrollers
- Practical 1: Glowing an LED ON and OFF using ATMega8
- Practical 2: Generating Various Patterns on LEDs (Blinking, Chaser, BCD, Sand Watch etc.)
- MOTOR SDC Motors
- Practical 3: Controlling a simple DC motor rotation (CW, CCW) using ATMega8
- Practical 4: 8 direction movement of a two motor based robotic vehicle system.
- Project 1: Autonomous Robotic Vehicle
- Stepper Motor
- Practical 5: Interfacing of stepper motor with controller.
- Practical 6: Exact angle rotation of stepper motor.
- Practical 7: Speed Variation of stepper motor.
- Servo Motor
- Practical 8: Interfacing of servo motor with microcontroller.
- Practical 10: Interfacing IR Sensor as a touch less switch with ATmega8
- Practical11: IR sensor as a binary color sensing device
- Project 4: Obstacle Detector Robot
- Project 5: Black/White line follower Robot (Industry Project)
- Project 6: Edge Follower (Never Falling Robot)
- Ultra Sonic Sensor
- Practical 12: Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with AVR
- Project 7: Distance measurement of an object using ultrasonic sensor.
- Project 8: Smart Radar navigation system
- Practical 13: Writing a character to EEPROM
- Practical 14: Reading a character from EEPROM and displaying it on LCD
- Practical 15: Storing text to EEPROM
- Project 9: Storing/Retrieving Security passwords to EEPROM
- Project 10: Non Volatile Embedded System Database
- Grid Follower
- Project 12: Grid Follower robot with shortest path.
- Query Solving & Certificate Distribution
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
10 Days/30 hours
- 7-A, Jawahar Nagar Colony, Gate No. 1, Near Glass Factory, Tonk Road, Jaipur - 302015
- Phone : +91-9251494002; +91-9251094002
TechieNest is a certified ISO 9001:2008, technology service provider and training organization. The soul mission of founders is to facilitate the education, research and development program; all under one roof. In a very short span of time our team has successfully delivered the impactful service to more than 200 colleges, including the most prestigious institutions of India, such as IIT Mumbai, IIT Delhi and all the NITs. All over the India, with our 6 centers, we are renowned for our own manufacturing unit and unique content. TechieNest is moving ahead with an ideology where practical and theory are equally emphasized. In the vast growing ‘Technical Era’ we are rising with a mission to expand the set boundaries of the ‘techie-brains’ to Explore, Invent and Innovate!