Winter Training in Raspberry Pi and IOT at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Raspberry Pi and IOT.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Raspberry Pi and IOT. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Raspberry Pi and IOT through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector.
- With the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of robotics and embedded systems are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
- Workspace, Command History, Graphic Window
- Basics of Python Programming
- Python Programming Cont.
- Conditional Statements and Projects
- Playing with LED, LCD, LDR
- Project: Glowing multiple different pattern LED
- Project: Using LCD with Flowing Text and varied patterns
- Ease with Sensor
- Project: Sensor Bot
- Project: Devolping a Protype Radar
- Project: Server Room Data logger
- Project: Fire Detection system
- Introduction to Raspbian( Linux )
- Data type conversion
- Introducing IOT
- IOT – Beyond Imaginations
- Project : IOT based Device
- World of Linux
- Monitoring using camera
- Project : Remote distance video Streaming through Pi
- Real time Knowledge Testing
- Project : Real Time Remote Home Security System
- Project : Home Server
- Project : IOT
- Project : Online Data Metering System
- Query Solving Session
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
15 Days/30 hours