Winter Training in Raspberry Pi and IOT at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Raspberry Pi and IOT.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Raspberry Pi and IOT. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Raspberry Pi and IOT through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector.
- With the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of robotics and embedded systems are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
- Workspace, Command History, Graphic Window
- Basics of Python Programming
- Python Programming Cont.
- Conditional Statements and Projects
- Playing with LED, LCD, LDR
- Project: Glowing multiple different pattern LED
- Project: Using LCD with Flowing Text and varied patterns
- Ease with Sensor
- Project: Sensor Bot
- Project: Devolping a Protype Radar
- Project: Server Room Data logger
- Project: Fire Detection system
- Introduction to Raspbian( Linux )
- Data type conversion
- Introducing IOT
- IOT – Beyond Imaginations
- Project : IOT based Device
- World of Linux
- Monitoring using camera
- Project : Remote distance video Streaming through Pi
- Real time Knowledge Testing
- Project : Real Time Remote Home Security System
- Project : Home Server
- Project : IOT
- Project : Online Data Metering System
- Query Solving Session
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
15 Days/30 hours
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Embedded System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long Training program will cover Embedded Systems which includes practical topics like ARDUINO Training, MSP 430 Training, 8051 Training , PCB Designing etc, along with 1005 job placement assistance.Buy Deal - ₹ 0
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.Buy Deal - ₹ 0