Winter Training in Professional C/C++ at TechieNest in Jaipur (30 Days)
This course is specially designed for the engineers/tech enthusiastic who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in C/C++.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers/tech enthusiastic who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in C/C++. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. It’s a Professional winter training in C and C++ course that takes you step-by-step through all of the skills you need to know to start developing programs.
Objective of Training / Course
To offer students a comprehensive knowledge about the world of programming and prepare them to handle any task related to C and C++.
What will students learn or get?
- Practical Web Based Learning
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Introduction to Problem Solving
- Flow Charts
- Tracing Flow Charts
- Problem Solving Methods
- Need of Computer Languages
- Sample Program written in C
- C Language Preliminaries
- C character set
- Identiers and Keywords
- Data Types
- Statements and Symbolic Constants
- Prinf, Scanf
- Putchar, Getchar
- Puts, Gets
- Preprocessor Commands
- #include and #define
- Preparing and Running a Complete C Program
- Operators and Expressions
- Arithmetic Logical Relational
- Unary Bit-wise
- Control Statements If, If…else, if Switch, For loop, While loop , Do…while loop
- Continue Break Goto
- Storage Types (Automatic, External, Register and Static)
- Functions- Built-in Functions (strlen, strcmp etc.), Custom Functions or User-Dened Functions
- Arrays – Defining and processing 1-D Array 2-D Array (Matrix)
- Strings- Defining and operating strings
- Pointers- Declaration, Passing Pointers as argument in functions, Pointer Arithmetic, Pointers and Functions, Pointers and Arrays
- Structures and Unions- Defining and processing, Array of Structures/Unions, Pointer to Structure/Unions
- File Handling- Creation, Write, Read, Append
- Generic Programming (Templates)
- Object Oriented Programming- Classes and objects, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Data Hiding, Polymorphism
- Inheritance- Classes in C++ Dening class in C++ Member Functions Instantiating and Using Classes Using Constructors Using Destructors Friend Function Inline Functions Inheritance
- Multiple Multilevel Hierarchy Mulitpath SingleLevel Polymorphism Method overloading Constructor overloading Operator overloading Method overriding Input and Output Streams in C++ Standard Streams Manipulators File Input and Output Exceptional Handling
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Tech Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course