Winter training in Network Administration at Grras Institute, Jaipur
This winter training program will give you multiple levels and areas regarding the ability to work with routed and switched networks. Installation, Configuration, Operation, Troubleshooting, and Understanding Networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN etc.
Highlights of the Deal
Networking will give you multiple levels and areas regarding the ability to work with routed and switched networks. Installation, Configuration, Operation, Troubleshooting, and Understanding Networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN etc.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Network Administration.
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
Basic Networking and different topologies of Network
IP Addressing and Subneting
OSI Model And TCP/IP Model
Router and Switch Introduction and their Working
LAN Switching Technology
Ethernet Standards (IEEE-802.3)
Types Of Cables and Connectors(Twisted Pair Cable, Fiber Cables, Serial Cables)
CISCO IOS Introduction
Hardware components of a CISCO Device
Accessing of a CISCO device via
Different Modes in Configuration of a CISCO Device
Administrative Configuration and Basic Configuration via CLI Mode and GUI
IP Routing Basic
Routed and Routing Protocols and Differences
Configuration of Static Routes, Default Routes
Introduction Of a CISCO Switch
Basic Configurations on a CISCO Switch
Description and Configuration of Port-Security
Introduction of VLAN,s
Redundancy in CISCO Switches and STP Protocol
FHRP, VRRP, HSRP, GLBP configuration
Cisco Device management
IP Filtering via ACCESS Control List
Network Address Translations
Introduction of Different WAN technologies
Configure and Verify a PPP Connection b/w CISCO Routers
Configure and Verify Frame Relay On CISCO Routers
Implement and Troubleshoot PPPoE
Configuration of IP-V-6 on CISCO Routers
Implementation of OSPF-V-3,EIGRP in IP-V-6
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge in operating system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 60 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.
- Save 10%