Winter Training in Microsoft .NET Framework at Priganik Training Centre, Jaipur
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending IT market and keeping practical aspect intact. In this program, a candidate will learn ‘How to build Dynamic Web Sites’ using ASP .NET 4 with step by step approach from the scratch to expert level. This module is specially drafted for students who are pursuing engineering in branches like ECE/IT/CS etc., who can take this program as a Winter Training.
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending IT market and keeping practical aspect intact. In this program, a candidate will learn ‘How to build Dynamic Web Sites’ using ASP .NET 4 with step by step approach from the scratch to expert level.
Objective of Training / Course
ASP . NET is a platform for building dynamic web sites that address a wide range of business needs. This course provides students/developers with a thorough knowledge in developing dynamic web sites using ASP . NET. In this course by development expert , you’ll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building web sites using ASP . NET . This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you’re encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
- Complete ASP.NET training
- Increase the employability of students
What will students learn or get?
- Test and debug a .NET application
- Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- Use the MVC pattern to organize code
- Create web based applications
- Use different server controls to create rich user interactive web sites
- Use different techniques of State Management
- Access data from the database in data bound controls on the web page
- Apply Master page to different pages in the web site
- Use ASP.NET security features for authenticating the web site
- Perform configuration settings in web.config file
- Personalize a web page by using web parts
- Use ASP.NET AJAX to create asynchronous web applications
- HTML BASICS
- Java script
- Introduction to .Net
- Server Controls
- Advance Server Controls
- Validation Controls
- Master Pages
- Themes & Skin
- What is IIS and IIS Configuration
- Data Management in ADO
- Data Binding in ASP.NET
- Site Navigation
- Login Controls
- State Management
- Debugging and Error Handling
Who should attend?
Students who are willing to be a professional developer with the use of latest development concepts. An Advanced .NET Framework course is useful for engineering graduates i.e. EE/ CS/ IT/ ECE etc. in many ways and it helps their career growth.
Benefits to students
- Path for research and development on each domain
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- Flexible Timings
- Hands-on Practical Guidance
- Biggest Lab Facility
- Theoretical & Practical Assignments
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
- Excellent Faculty
- Industrial Training
- Excellent Results and Care
- Provide Job Opportunities
- Experienced Lecturers
Duration of the training /course?