Winter Training in Linux and Bigdata Hadhoop Administration, Python Core and Advance, Cloud computing, CCNA, and soft skills at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Come become an expert in Linux and Bigdata Hadhoop Administration, Python Core and Advance, Cloud computing, CCNA, and soft skills with the help of Winter training program at Grras Institute.
Highlights of the Deal
This Program involves –
- concepts of environment syntax of python , basic syntax, basic operators, decision making, loops, strings , lists , tuples etc . Basic and advanced python will be taken into account.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification to make you solid and well-rounded in the crowded IT job market.
- deployment of your own cloud infrastructure using with Linux Server and Security Concepts, how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Training on AWS (Amazon Web Services ) will enable you to design scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS. In this course, we cover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS, including Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
- Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
- deploying Bigdata Hadoop Platform using Distributed Computing and Storage of Big Data Hadoop version 1 and 2 both framework and Cover HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, Hbase, and using RedHat Linux to deploy it on your system.
- Enhanced soft skills training to give an overall boost to your career.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Linux and Bigdata Hadoop Administration, Python Core and Advance, Cloud computing, CCNA, and soft skills.
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
Introduction to Hadoop
• The amount of data processing in today’s life
• What Hadoop is why it is important?
• Hadoop comparison with traditional systems
• Hadoop history
• Hadoop main components and architecture
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• HDFS overview and design
• HDFS architecture
• HDFS file storage
• Component failures and recoveries
• Block placement
• Balancing the Hadoop cluster
Planning your Hadoop cluster
• Planning a Hadoop cluster and its capacity
• Hadoop software and hardware configuration
• HDFS Block replication and rack awareness
• Network topology for Hadoop cluster
• Different Hadoop deployment types
• Hadoop distribution options
• Hadoop competitors
• Hadoop installation procedure
• Distributed cluster architecture
Working with HDFS
• Ways of accessing data in HDFS
• Common HDFS operations and commands
• Different HDFS commands
• Internals of a file read in HDFS
• Data copying with ‘distcp’
• What MapReduce is and why it is popular
• The Big Picture of the MapReduce
• MapReduce process and terminology
• MapReduce components failures and recoveries
• Working with MapReduce
Hadoop Cluster Configuration
• Hadoop configuration overview and important configuration file
• Configuration parameters and values
• HDFS parameters MapReduce parameters
• Hadoop environment setup
• ‘Include’ and ‘Exclude’ configuration files
Hadoop Administration and Maintenance
• Namenode/Datanode directory structures and files
• File system image and Edit log
• The Checkpoint Procedure
• Namenode failure and recovery procedure
• Safe Mode
• Metadata and Data backup
• Potential problems and solutions / what to look for
• Adding and removing nodes
Hadoop Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Best practices for monitoring a Hadoop cluster
• Using logs and stack traces for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Using open-source tools to monitor Hadoop cluster
• How to schedule Hadoop Jobs on the same cluster
• Default Hadoop FIFO Schedule
• Fair Scheduler and its configuration
Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs on Amazon Ec2
• Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
• Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster.
Python Core and Advance-
Date and Time
Cloud Computing(OpenStack and AWS)-
Cloud Computing Overview
What is cloud computing, charterstics of cloud computing , Type Of Cloud Computing
Component of Infrastructure
Software Define Networking
OpenStack Platform architecture – Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
OpenStack Platform installation -Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack. Use Horizon web interface manage it.
Openstack a brief Overview and Hands On labs
Message broker – RabbitMQ message broker service.
Identity service – Keystone authentication services.
Object storage service – Swift object storage service.
Image service – Glance image service. Import system images.
Block storage service – Cinder block storage service. Manage Cinder volumes.
Networking service – OpenStack Platform networking service Neutron . Load Balancer As a Service , Firewall as a Service
Compute and controller services – Nova compute and controller. Learn how to add nova compute nodes. Launch an instance from the command line.
Orchestration service – Heat orchestration service.
Linux administration –
Accessing the Command Line
Managing Files From the Command Line
Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
Controlling Services and Demons
Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
Analyzing and Storing Logs
Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
Installing and Updating Software Packages
Accessing Linux File Systems
Using Virtualized Systems
Controlling Lab Services and Daemons
Managing IPv6 Networking
Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
Network Port Security
Managing DNS for Servers
Configuring Email Transmission
Providing Remote Block Storage
Providing File – Based Storage
Configuring MariaDB Database
Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
Writing Bash Scripts
Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
Configuring the Shell Environment
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) –
Basic Networking and different topologies of Network
IP Addressing and Subnetting
OSI Model And TCP/IP Model
Router and Switch Introduction and their Working
LAN Switching Technology
Ethernet Standards (IEEE-802.3)
Types Of Cables and Connectors(Twisted Pair Cable, Fiber Cables, Serial Cables)
CISCO IOS Introduction
Hardware components of a CISCO Device
Accessing of a CISCO device via
Different Modes in Configuration of a CISCO Device
Administrative Configuration and Basic Configuration via CLI Mode and GUI
IP Routing Basic
Router and Routing Protocols and Differences
Configuration of Static Routes, Default Routes
Introduction Of a CISCO Switch
Basic Configurations on a CISCO Switch
Description and Configuration of Port-Security
Introduction of VLAN,s
Redundancy in CISCO Switches and STP Protocol
Cisco Device management
IP Filtering via ACCESS Control List
Network Address Translations
Introduction of Different WAN technologies
Configure and Verify a PPP Connection b/w CISCO Routers
Configure and Verify Frame Relay On CISCO Routers
Implement and Troubleshoot PPPoE
Configuration of IP-V-6 on CISCO Routers
Implementation of OSPF-V-3,EIGRP in IP-V-6
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
Experienced & Certified Trainers
REDHAT Authorized partners
100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
100 % job Assistance
Duration of the training/course?
The course is scheduled for 4 months
Duration: Everyday 2 hours
We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.
- Save 10%
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.
- Save 10%