Winter Training in Linux administration at Grras Institute, Jaipur
This Winter training Program Covers Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
Highlights of the Deal
This Program Covers Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Linux Administration.
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
- Linux Administration
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files From the Command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling Services and Demons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File Systems
- Using Virtualized Systems
- Comprehensive Review
- Controlling Lab Services and Daemons
- Managing IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
- Network Port Security
- Managing DNS for Servers
- Configuring Email Transmission
- Providing Remote Block Storage
- Providing File – Based Storage
- Configuring MariaDB Database
- Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Writing Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
- Configuring the Shell Environment
- Comprehensive Review
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite are advised for this training . A basic knowledge in operating system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance
- Briefly Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines and controlling services
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, and NTP
- Also, register for the course from Edufers, and you get 10% discount!
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 60 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.Buy Deal - ₹ 0