Winter Training in Linux Administration and Python core and advance at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Come become an expert in Linux adminstration and Python Core and Advance with the help of Winter training program at Grras Institute.
Highlights of the Deal
This Program involves –
- Concepts of environment syntax of python , basic syntax, basic operators, decision making, loops, strings , lists , tuples etc . Basic and advance python will be taken into account.
- Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Python core and advance and Linux administration.
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
Python core and advance –
- Environment Setup
- Basic Syntax
- Variable Types
- Basic Operators
- Decision Making
- Date and Time
- Files I/O
Linux adminstration –
- Linux Administration
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files From the Command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling Services and Demons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File Systems
- Using Virtualized Systems
- Comprehensive Review
- Controlling Lab Services and Daemons
- Managing IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
- Network Port Security
- Managing DNS for Servers
- Configuring Email Transmission
- Providing Remote Block Storage
- Providing File – Based Storage
- Configuring MariaDB Database
- Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Writing Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
- Configuring the Shell Environment
- Comprehensive Review
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for4 months.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !