Winter Training in Linux Administration and Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS)at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Come become an expert in Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS) and Linux administration with the help of Winter training program at Grras Institute.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Offers Internship Training Program 2016 for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Sc(IT), B.Sc(IT), PGDCA and other technical graduates(pursuing also ) of Rajasthan region. This training is designed for students interested in all fields of Computer Science and Information Technology who are highly motivated and are interested in exploring their caliber to do great in their respective fields and interests.
The motive of this Training program is to offer industry-specific and job-oriented advanced courses in the fields of Linux Administration, Networking , Cloud Computing , Big data Hadoop, , Web Development, Python Programming and Security in order to create cream professionals for the industry.
Highlights of the Deal
This Program involves –
- deployment of your own cloud infrastructure using with Linux Server and Security Concepts, how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Training on AWS (Amazon Web Services ) will enable you to design scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS. In this course, we cover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS, including Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
- Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS) and Linux administration.
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS)-
- Cloud Computing Overview
- What is cloud computing, charterstics of cloud computing , Type Of Cloud Computing
- Component of Infrastructure
- Software Define Networking
- OpenStack Platform architecture – Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- OpenStack Platform installation -Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack. Use Horizon web interface manage it.
- Openstack a brief Overview and Hands On labs
- Message broker – RabbitMQ message broker service.
- Identity service – Keystone authentication services.
- Object storage service – Swift object storage service.
- Image service – Glance image service. Import system images.
- Block storage service – Cinder block storage service. Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service – OpenStack Platform networking service Neutron . Load Balancer As a Service , Firewall as a Service
- Compute and controller services – Nova compute and controller. Learn how to add nova compute nodes. Launch an instance from the command line.
- Orchestration service – Heat orchestration service.
Linux adminstration –
- Linux Administration
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files From the Command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling Services and Demons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File Systems
- Using Virtualized Systems
- Comprehensive Review
- Controlling Lab Services and Daemons
- Managing IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
- Network Port Security
- Managing DNS for Servers
- Configuring Email Transmission
- Providing Remote Block Storage
- Providing File – Based Storage
- Configuring MariaDB Database
- Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Writing Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
- Configuring the Shell Environment
- Comprehensive Review
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 4 months
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.
- Save 10%