Winter Training in HVAC System at Priganik Training and Research Centre, Jaipur
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in thermal engineering and keeping practical aspect of fluid dynamics intact. Students will go through the basic training of Ducting, HMT, Psychrometry as a complimentary package before starting of this course. Students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course is the best suitable option for them.
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in thermal engineering and keeping practical aspect of fluid dynamics intact. Students will go through the basic training of Ducting, HMT, Psychrometry as a complimentary package before starting of this course. So, those who are thinking themselves of as an amateur in this field can also join for this program. Students who are planning for a Winter/Summer Internship, this course is the best suitable option for them.
Objective of the course:
This course consists of multiple modules that are structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the design, installation and trouble-shooting of any kind of Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) system. The program includes instruction in diagnostic techniques, the use of testing equipment and the principles of mechanics, electricity, and electronics as they relate to the repair of HVAC systems.
What will students learn or get?
This course is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Trained technician with excellent problem solving abilities in HVAC
- Practical Projects
- Integrated Exercises, sheets and booklets.
- Emphasize Real world applications
- Valuable certificate of completion of course
- Industrial Exposure
- Build confidence to initiate your career with success
- Utilization of quite classroom settings
This course also facilitates students with:
- Fundamentals of residential and commercial HVAC
- Skills to service residential HVAC systems
- Electrical/mechanical controls and diagnostic skills
- Air duct fabrication and calculation
- Building mechanical codes
- Heat load calculation and system design
- Building automation and pneumatic controls
Who should attend the course?
Any students having a bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering can join this training program. If you are studying in 3rd or 4th year of your degree, still you can enrol in this course.
Benefits to the students:
- Helps you in understanding the practical and industrial applications of academic curriculum
- Build your knowledge to develop innovative projects during their final year of engineering
- Enhances the Skill-Set in your resume for better placement prospects within the industry
- Helping build knowledge and expertise for the aspirants of higher studies abroad to face the stiff competition from students of other countries
- Build your confidence through hands on exposure to various tools & technologies
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Small Batch Size
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
Duration of the course
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Industrial Automation at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long training program aims at providing Winter Internship Programs for Industrial Automation which include training courses like PLC, SCADA, Motors & Drive, HIM, Panel Design etc along with providing Project Based Training Programs.Buy Deal - ₹ 0