Winter Training in Embedded System & Robotics at TechieNest in Jaipur (30 Days)
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Embedded System & Robotics.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Embedded System & Robotics. The contents and training curriculum of this training with 29+ practical and 24+ projects covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Embedded System & Robotics through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector.
- With the technological advancement, more and more professionals from the fields of robotics and embedded systems are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice.
- Introduction to ESR
- Introduction to Technologies
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Embedded C Programming
- Practical 1: Glowing LEDs in Simulation
- Practical 2: Simulating AVR to glow an LED using Programming
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Practical 3: Generating Various Patterns on Multiple LEDs (Blinking, Chaser, BCD etc.)
- Practical 4: Generating Diverging & Converging Patterns of LEDs
- Introduction and Working of LED Matrix
- Practical 5: Interfacing 8×8 LED Matrix with AVR Microcontroller
- Project 1: Single Character Display on LED Matrix
- Seven Segment Displays (SSDs)
- Practical 6: Interfacing single SSD to display single digit counters
- Practical 7: Multiplexing multiple SSDs using Hardware Optimization
- Project 2: Traffic Light Controlling Prototype
- Project 3: Digital Clock Display 3 Hours
- DC Motors
- Practical 8: Controlling a simple DC motor rotation (CW, CCW) using MCU.
- Practical 9: 8 direction movement of a two motor based robotic vehicle system.
- Project 4: Timer Based Automatic Door Opening & Closing
- Practical 10: Taking Input from single key to MCU to ON/OFF LED
- Practical 11: Taking Input from multiple keys to MCU to Control SSD
- Project 5: Curtain Opener
- Project 6: Manually Controlled Smart Shopping Vehicle for Mall/Store Management
- Significance, and Need of Sensors
- Practical 12: Interfacing LDR with MCU as light controlled switch
- Practical 13: Interfacing IR Sensor as a touch less switch with AVR
- Project 7: Sun light based Street Light Controlling Prototype
- Project 8: Obstacle Detector Robot 3 Hours
- Practical 14: IR sensor as a binary color sensor
- Project 9: Black/White line follower Robot
- Project 10: Edge Follower (Never Falling Robot)
- Project 11: Light Searching Robot
- Project 12: Grid Counter Bot
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Practical 15: Printing a Single Character using Microcontroller onLCD
- Practical 16: Displaying a String on LCD using AVR
- Practical 17: Showing a Numeric Value (or Variable) on LCD
- Practical 18: Rotating Single Characters/string on LCD
- Practical 19: Sand-watch display of String or character on LCD
- Project 13: Digital Stop Watch
- Practical 20: Printing a User Defined character on LCD
- Project 14: Creating a Custom Animation/Game of your choice Relays
- Practical 21: Interfacing Relay with AVR
- Practical 22: Interfacing ULN IC with AVR to control Switching of Multiple Relays
- Project 15: Seminar/Conference Hall Automation
- Frequency Synthesizing Techniques
- Practical 23: Interfacing DTMF module with AVR to control LEDs
- Project 16: Mobile Controlled Robotic Vehicle
- Project 17: Cellphone operated Water Irrigation Pump Controlling
- Analog to Digital Converters (ADC)
- Analog Sensors
- Practical 24: Displaying analog value of IR Sensor on LCD
- Practical 25: Making a digital scaling system for small distance measurement
- Project 18: Color Matching Machine
- Practical 26: Interfacing Temperature Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 19: Digital Thermometer
- Practical 27: Interfacing a Sound Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 20: Clap Controlled Home Automation using Sound Sensor
- Practical 28: Interfacing LPG Gas Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 21: Automatic Gas Leakage Detector & Alarming System
- Project 22: Temperature Sensor based Alerting/Alarming System for process controlling & monitoring
- Project 23: Microcontroller based Smart Home for improved Energy
- Efficiency & Security Aspects
- Practical 29: Interfacing an MEMS based Accelerometer with AVR
- Project 24: Gesture Controlled Wheel Chair
- Query Solving & Certificate Distributions
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Proj ect.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
30 Days/90 hours