Winter training in Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS) at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Come become an expert in Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS) by taking the winter training at Grass institute that involves deployment of your own cloud infrastructure using with Linux Server and Security Concepts, how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
Highlights of the Deal
This Program involves deployment of your own cloud infrastructure using with Linux Server and Security Concepts, how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Training on AWS (Amazon Web Services ) will enable you to design scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS. In this course, we cover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS, including Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Cloud Computing(Openstack and AWS)
What will students learn or get?
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
- Cloud Computing Overview
- What is cloud computing, charterstics of cloud computing , Type Of Cloud Computing
- Component of Infrastructure
- Software Define Networking
- OpenStack Platform architecture – Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- OpenStack Platform installation -Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack. Use Horizon web interface manage it.
- Openstack a brief Overview and Hands On labs
- Message broker – RabbitMQ message broker service.
- Identity service – Keystone authentication services.
- Object storage service – Swift object storage service.
- Image service – Glance image service. Import system images.
- Block storage service – Cinder block storage service. Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service – OpenStack Platform networking service Neutron . Load Balancer As a Service , Firewall as a Service
- Compute and controller services – Nova compute and controller. Learn how to add nova compute nodes. Launch an instance from the command line.
- Orchestration service – Heat orchestration service.
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 60 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.Buy Deal - ₹0