Winter Training in CATIA (Design & Draft) at Priganik Training and Research Centre, Jaipur
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in Manufacturing and Design and keeping practical aspect intact. Students will go through the basic training of Engineering Drawing and AutoCAD as a complimentary package before starting of this course. Anyone who is planning for a Winter/Summer Internship in this field, this course is the best suitable option.
- List Price ₹8,500
- Discount 20%
- Savings ₹1,700
- Time Left to Buy
- 0 bought
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in Manufacturing and Design and keeping practical aspect intact. Students will go through the basic training of Engineering Drawing and AutoCAD as a complimentary package before starting of this course. So, those who are thinking themselves as an amateur in the field of engineering designing and drafting can also join for this program. Anyone who is planning for a Winter/Summer Internship in this field, this course is the best suitable option.
Objective of the course:
This course consists of multiple modules that are structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, and Generative Sheet metal Design workbenches of CATIA V5. This course is drafted on the basis of Engineering Drawing so that they can be used in architecture, construction, and manufacturing to assist in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans.
What will students learn or get?
This course is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Increase in the productivity of design techniques
- Improve in the quality of design
- Helps in learning other advanced design courses like ProE/ Solidworks
- Helps in creating database and draft sheet for manufacturing
- Expert Guidance
- Courseware Books from Autodesk Training Guides
- Practical Projects
- Integrated Exercises, sheets and booklets.
- Emphasize Real world applications
- Valuable certificate of completion of course
- Industrial Exposure
- Build confidence to initiate your career with success
- Utilization of quite classroom settings
This course also facilitates students with:
- 3D modelling
- Multiple Lines
- Geometric Shapes
- Isometric drawings
- Linear Dimensions
- Polar Arrays
- Layers and Line Types
- GD & T
- Part modelling
- Assembly design
- Wireframe and surface modelling
- Sheet metal design
- Sketch tracer
- Bill of material
- Animation and mechanism
- Simulation-DMU kinematics
Who should attend the course?
Any students having a bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering can join this training program. If you are studying in 3rd or 4th year of your degree, still you can enrol in this course.
Benefits to the students:
- Helps you in understanding the practical and industrial applications of academic curriculum
- Build your knowledge to develop innovative projects during their final year of engineering
- Enhances the Skill-Set in your resume for better placement prospects within the manufacturing and design industry
- Helping build knowledge and expertise for the aspirants of higher studies abroad to face the stiff competition from students of other countries
- Build your confidence through hands on exposure to various tools & technologies
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Small Batch Size
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
Duration of the course
- No. 20, Paras Sarees Lane, Near Ghandhi Nagar Railway Sation, Rishi Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
Priganik Training & Research Centre was started by a group of entrepreneurs with a sole mission of establishing a dedicated Research & Development Cell and bringing the findings to the benefit of budding Engineers. Little did they know that their efforts will bring an enormous change in the world of technology & training. Today in just few years of its existence, Priganik Training & Research Centre has a pan India acclaim for its unmatched quality services.
We are proud to say that Centre For Electronic Governance (Established By Govt. of Rajasthan) is one of our major partners and we are happy to serve them.
Research & Development With a 24X7 work in Research & Development Cells & Our research efforts have also dwelt into projects on VLSI FPGA Design, ASIC Design, Verification, Robotics/Embedded kit Manufacturing, Circuit Designing and Layout Designing, CAD/CAM, Architecture & Planning of Building or constructions Technical Workshops & Seminars On the journey to share its expertise with budding engineers, Priganik has come across 12000 + students. The different themes of these workshops have been CAD/CAM, Machine Design, Construction, VLSI Design, FPGA Design, Advance Embedded System, Robotics and many of its kind in top notch colleges. Training Programs Vacations have never been this fun! Priganik organizes Summer Trainings and Internships on Embedded Systems & VLSI Design , CAD/CAM, LabVIEW, MATLAB for the students to get an edge above the others.
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.
- Save 10%