Winter Training in Big Data Hadoop and Linux Administration at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Come become an expert in Linux and Bigdata administrationwith the help of Winter training program at Grras Institute.
Highlights of the Deal
This training involves
- deploying Bigdata Hadoop Platform using Distributed Computing and Storage of Big Data Hadoop version 1 and 2 both framework and Cover HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, Hbase, and using RedHat Linux to deploy it on your system.
- Understanding Linux System ,Servers and Security Management using Redhat linux OS open source technology , RHEL7 version which covers mainly cryptography,, SSL/TLS handshaking, adv. server security to deploy Production Linux Server etc .
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Big Data Hadoop and Linux Administration learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Provide Training Certificate and Internship Letter
- Interaction with students even after completing the training( Regular updates )
- One-to-one guidance for their career.
- State of Art Lab Infrastructure with 24 x 7 Lab Access Facility.
- Equipped with our Placement unit cell for providing job assistance
- 6 hands on air conditioned labs
- Real-time response on students query.
- 100% practical training approach.
- Absolutely free Exam preparation for the global certifications in the respective training area.
- Introduction to Hadoop
• The amount of data processing in today’s life
• What Hadoop is why it is important?
• Hadoop comparison with traditional systems
• Hadoop history
• Hadoop main components and architecture
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• HDFS overview and design
• HDFS architecture
• HDFS file storage
• Component failures and recoveries
• Block placement
• Balancing the Hadoop cluster
- Planning your Hadoop cluster
• Planning a Hadoop cluster and its capacity
• Hadoop software and hardware configuration
• HDFS Block replication and rack awareness
• Network topology for Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Deployment
• Different Hadoop deployment types
• Hadoop distribution options
• Hadoop competitors
• Hadoop installation procedure
• Distributed cluster architecture
- Working with HDFS
• Ways of accessing data in HDFS
• Common HDFS operations and commands
• Different HDFS commands
• Internals of a file read in HDFS
• Data copying with ‘distcp’
- Map-Reduce Abstraction
• What MapReduce is and why it is popular
• The Big Picture of the MapReduce
• MapReduce process and terminology
• MapReduce components failures and recoveries
• Working with MapReduce
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration
• Hadoop configuration overview and important configuration file
• Configuration parameters and values
• HDFS parameters MapReduce parameters
• Hadoop environment setup
• ‘Include’ and ‘Exclude’ configuration files
- Hadoop Administration and Maintenance
• Namenode/Datanode directory structures and files
• File system image and Edit log
• The Checkpoint Procedure
• Namenode failure and recovery procedure
• Safe Mode
• Metadata and Data backup
• Potential problems and solutions / what to look for
• Adding and removing nodes
- Hadoop Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Best practices for monitoring a Hadoop cluster
• Using logs and stack traces for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Using open-source tools to monitor Hadoop cluster
- Job Scheduling
• How to schedule Hadoop Jobs on the same cluster
• Default Hadoop FIFO Schedule
• Fair Scheduler and its configuration
- Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs on Amazon Ec2
• Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
• Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster.
- Linux Administration
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files From the Command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling Services and Demons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File Systems
- Using Virtualized Systems
- Comprehensive Review
- Controlling Lab Services and Daemons
- Managing IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
- Network Port Security
- Managing DNS for Servers
- Configuring Email Transmission
- Providing Remote Block Storage
- Providing File – Based Storage
- Configuring MariaDB Database
- Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Writing Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
- Configuring the Shell Environment
- Comprehensive Review
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of java/python and the computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- With the advent of Hadoop, there comes the need for professionals skilled in Hadoop Administration, making it imperative to be skilled as a Hadoop Admin for a better career, salary and job opportunities.
- Join us for the best Hadoop administration in Jaipur.
- It enables you to deploy, configure, manage, monitor, and secure a Hadoop Cluster.
- This course will also include many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises.
- Towards the end of the course, you will be able to understand and solve real industry-relevant problems that you will encounter while working on Hadoop Cluster.
- Experienced & Certified Trainers
- REDHAT Authorized partners
- 100 % Results in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA& COE Global Certification Exams
- Having our own WEBHOSTING CELL
- Linked through JOB PORTALS for providing job openings and vacancies after training
- 100 % job Assistance.
- Students are also benefited with a 10% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 4 months.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!