Winter Training in Big Data Hadoop Administration at Grras Institute, Jaipur
This winter training involves to deploy Bigdata hadoop Platform using Distributed Computing and Storage of Big Data Hadoop version 1 and 2 both framework and Cover HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, Hbase, and using RedHat Linux to deploy it on your system.
Highlights of the Deal
Grras Hadoop Administration training course is designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills for you to become a successful Hadoop architect, big data engineer or Hadoop administrator. Grras is offering the best Hadoop administration in Jaipur.
This training involves deploying Bigdata Hadoop Platform using Distributed Computing and Storage of Big Data Hadoop version 1 and 2 both framework and Cover HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, Hbase, and using RedHat Linux to deploy it on your system.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Big Data Hadoop Administration learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Introduction to Hadoop
• The amount of data processing in today’s life
• What Hadoop is why it is important?
• Hadoop comparison with traditional systems
• Hadoop history
• Hadoop main components and architecture
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• HDFS overview and design
• HDFS architecture
• HDFS file storage
• Component failures and recoveries
• Block placement
• Balancing the Hadoop cluster
- Planning your Hadoop cluster
• Planning a Hadoop cluster and its capacity
• Hadoop software and hardware configuration
• HDFS Block replication and rack awareness
• Network topology for Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Deployment
• Different Hadoop deployment types
• Hadoop distribution options
• Hadoop competitors
• Hadoop installation procedure
• Distributed cluster architecture
- Working with HDFS
• Ways of accessing data in HDFS
• Common HDFS operations and commands
• Different HDFS commands
• Internals of a file read in HDFS
• Data copying with ‘distcp’
- Map-Reduce Abstraction
• What MapReduce is and why it is popular
• The Big Picture of the MapReduce
• MapReduce process and terminology
• MapReduce components failures and recoveries
• Working with MapReduce
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration
• Hadoop configuration overview and important configuration file
• Configuration parameters and values
• HDFS parameters MapReduce parameters
• Hadoop environment setup
• ‘Include’ and ‘Exclude’ configuration files
- Hadoop Administration and Maintenance
• Namenode/Datanode directory structures and files
• File system image and Edit log
• The Checkpoint Procedure
• Namenode failure and recovery procedure
• Safe Mode
• Metadata and Data backup
• Potential problems and solutions / what to look for
• Adding and removing nodes
- Hadoop Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Best practices for monitoring a Hadoop cluster
• Using logs and stack traces for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Using open-source tools to monitor Hadoop cluster
- Job Scheduling
• How to schedule Hadoop Jobs on the same cluster
• Default Hadoop FIFO Schedule
• Fair Scheduler and its configuration
- Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs on Amazon Ec2
• Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
• Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster.
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for this training . A basic knowledge of java/python and the computer system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- With the advent of Hadoop, there comes the need for professionals skilled in Hadoop Administration, making it imperative to be skilled as a Hadoop Admin for a better career, salary and job opportunities.
- Join us for the best Hadoop administration in Jaipur.
- It enables you to deploy, configure, manage, monitor, and secure a Hadoop Cluster.
- This course will also include many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises.
- Towards the end of the course, you will be able to understand and solve real industry-relevant problems that you will encounter while working on Hadoop Cluster.
- Students are also benefited with a 10% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 2 months.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!