Winter Training in Android App Developement at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Android App Development.
- List Price ₹5,500
- Discount 10%
- Savings ₹550
- Time Left to Buy
- 1 bought
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Android App Development. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Android App Development through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- The Android market is estimated to reach at $11.16 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 7.24% from 2014 to 2020.
- With the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of Android are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice
- Introduction to JAVA Concepts
- OOPs Concepts
- Inheritance in detail
- Exception handling
- Packages & interfaces
- JVM & .jar file extension
- Introduction to SQL
- DML & DDL Queries in brief
- Introduction to Android
- What is Android?
- Introduction to UI Components
- Introduction to the API levels
- Application Structure (in detail)
- uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Resources & R.java
- Layouts & Drivable Resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
- Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Basic UI design
- Practical 1:- Understanding UI widgets with application development
- practical 2:- Working with buttons with app development
- Preferences & Menu
- Practical 4:- Working with checkbox with app development
- Intents (in detail) & UI design
- Practical 6:- Understanding intents with simple app development
- Styles & Themes
- Project 1:- Development of A Calculator.
- Project 2:- Develop an app to check the call state of phone
- Query Solving Session and Allotted Project Development.
- Query Solving & Certificate Distribution
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
15 Days/45 hours
- 7-A, Jawahar Nagar Colony, Gate No. 1, Near Glass Factory, Tonk Road, Jaipur - 302015
- Phone : +91-9251494002; +91-9251094002
TechieNest is a certified ISO 9001:2008, technology service provider and training organization. The soul mission of founders is to facilitate the education, research and development program; all under one roof. In a very short span of time our team has successfully delivered the impactful service to more than 200 colleges, including the most prestigious institutions of India, such as IIT Mumbai, IIT Delhi and all the NITs. All over the India, with our 6 centers, we are renowned for our own manufacturing unit and unique content. TechieNest is moving ahead with an ideology where practical and theory are equally emphasized. In the vast growing ‘Technical Era’ we are rising with a mission to expand the set boundaries of the ‘techie-brains’ to Explore, Invent and Innovate!