Winter Training in Android App Developement at TechieNest in Jaipur
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Android App Development.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Android App Development. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Android App Development through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- The Android market is estimated to reach at $11.16 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 7.24% from 2014 to 2020.
- With the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of Android are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice
- Introduction to JAVA Concepts
- OOPs Concepts
- Inheritance in detail
- Exception handling
- Packages & interfaces
- JVM & .jar file extension
- Introduction to SQL
- DML & DDL Queries in brief
- Introduction to Android
- What is Android?
- Introduction to UI Components
- Introduction to the API levels
- Application Structure (in detail)
- uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Resources & R.java
- Layouts & Drivable Resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
- Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Basic UI design
- Practical 1:- Understanding UI widgets with application development
- practical 2:- Working with buttons with app development
- Preferences & Menu
- Practical 4:- Working with checkbox with app development
- Intents (in detail) & UI design
- Practical 6:- Understanding intents with simple app development
- Styles & Themes
- Project 1:- Development of A Calculator.
- Project 2:- Develop an app to check the call state of phone
- Query Solving Session and Allotted Project Development.
- Query Solving & Certificate Distribution
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
15 Days/45 hours