Highlights of the Deal
This course offers a candidate elaborated guidance and coaching program for SSC-CGL (Both Tier 1 and Tier 2). Prepared by a well-experienced team of faculty, this program will bring out the best in every candidate.
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to familiarize the students with the patterns of SSC-CGL exam and help them to crack the exam in first attempt.
What will students learn or get?
The lecture sessions at Raos Institute are conducted in a learning friendly atmosphere i.e Audio visual aids, HD-LCD projection along with other basic amenities. Student will learn the following-
- Introduction to various topics asked in the exam
- Ranking for each test & overall ranking will be declared on percentile basis.
- Detailed guidance to candidates
- Development of Mental ability to tackle tricky questions
- Basic arithmetic guidance
- Daily updates of GK from newspapers
- A proper environment for learning
- Mock test based on previous exam papers
- Tests will be held at regular interval after completion of each subject
- Problem solving classes on daily basis
- Special guidance to weak students
- Basic & Intermediate arithmetic
- Basic algebraic equations
- Introduction to geometry and trigonometry
- Advanced mathematics
- Number series
- Profit and loss
- Time and work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Tricks to solve arithmetic problems in a minute
- English grammar
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Phrasal verbs
- Sentence correction
- Vocabulary building
- One-word substitution
- Spelling correction
- Reasoning ability
- Puzzle test
- Mirror Image problems
- Indian and world history
- Indian geography
- Computer awareness
- Indian politics
- GK and Current affairs
- Various miscellaneous topics
Who should attend the course?
Any graduate who wants to grab a govt. job can apply for the course. Students currently studying in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the same. Any working professional is also eligible for the course as we have flexible schedule.
Benefits to the students:
- A faculty of reputed teachers having more than 15 year experience in this field
- Practical knowledge of exam and job scenario
- Proper guidance to join various departments under Govt. of India like excise, tax, external affairs etc.
- Preparation for the Interview
- Preparation for interview with around 500 questions
- Daily GK updates
Duration of the course:
- H.O.- 17/19, Rishi Colony, Near Gandhi Nagar Railway Station - Gate No.-2, Tonk Road, Jaipur (Raj.)
With over 10 years of history RAOS Jaipur is an institute registered under Rajasthan Institution Registration Act 1958 providing academic excellence for Civil Service Examinations such as IAS/ RAS and PCS examinations. The institute was founded by the director and historian par excellence Shree N.K. Jha on June 6th, 1999. The institute is patronized by a mosaic of scholars, professors and experts. At RAOS the students are guided to develop analytical, integrated, coordinated and correlated approach towards the subject. The students are guided in a way to make them understand basic concepts in well structured, and scientifically oriented manner. At RAOS socially and economically deprived aspirants are given special attention. The results itself indicate the success about the students studying at RAOS. At RAOS we have continuously taken smaller steps to achieve the goal of providing best to its students.