Highlights of the Deal:
This course covers every possible guidelines and course contents for Rajasthan Administrative Service Examination. For an exam like RAS, a candidate has to start from the scratch and reach up to a level of an erudite. The curriculum includes preparation for the preliminary exam which comprises of subjects like Geography, Politics, History, Current Affairs, Arts and culture, Science and Technology, Economics etc. and once you finish your preliminary exam it will help you to prepare for the Mains Exams according till you get qualified.
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to help an RAS aspirant to accomplish his/her dreams. Considering the challenge of the exam, we will provide you the best material for preparation with an equivalent guide from our faculties.
What will students learn or get?
Student will learn the following-
- Indian History (Ancient, Contemporary and Modern)
- Indian Geography
- World and Indian Politics
- Basic Economics and Indian Economic System
- Science and Technology
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Advanced English Course
- Day to day Newspaper Analyses
- Guidance from retired IAS officers and from IAS Toppers
- Weekly Mock Test and Evaluation
- History: Ancient, Medieval and Modern History of India and World.
- Geography: Agriculture and Forests, Flora and Fauna, Minerals and Resources, Climate and Soils, Physical Geography etc.
- Politics: The constitution of India, The Parliament and The President, The State Legislature, Election System of India etc.
- Science and Technology: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (from basics to class 12 level), Important discoveries and laws.
- Economics: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Indian Economic System, Banking System and Monetary Policy, Taxation
- Quantitative Aptitude: Short cut and methodological tricks to solve aptitude questions, Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Number Series, Odd on out etc.
- Public Administration
- Advanced English: Vocabulary Building, Essay and Precis Writing, Reading Comprehension.
- Day to day Newspaper and Magazine Analysis: The Hindu, The Economic Times, The New York Times, The Guardian, The Economics, Yojana, CSR etc.
- Weekly Mock-test and Evaluation.
Who should attend the course?
Any graduates who want to crack RAS Exam in order to fulfil their dreams of providing valuable support to the citizens and serving our nation at its root.
Benefits to the students:
A faculty of industry processionals having more than 15-year experience in Civil Service Sector
Practical knowledge of all the core issues of India and their solutions
Guest lecture from experienced IAS officers and RAS Toppers
Preparation Strategy for the whole process- Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Best study material prepared by renowned scholars and academicians.
Preparation for interview, confidence building and motivational lecture
Duration of the course
- H.O.- 17/19, Rishi Colony, Near Gandhi Nagar Railway Station - Gate No.-2, Tonk Road, Jaipur (Raj.)
With over 10 years of history RAOS Jaipur is an institute registered under Rajasthan Institution Registration Act 1958 providing academic excellence for Civil Service Examinations such as IAS/ RAS and PCS examinations. The institute was founded by the director and historian par excellence Shree N.K. Jha on June 6th, 1999.The institute is patronized by a mosaic of scholars, professors and experts. At RAOS the students are guided to develop analytical, integrated, coordinated and correlated approach towards the subject. The students are guided in a way to make them understand basic concepts in well structured, and scientifically oriented manner. At RAOS socially and economically deprived aspirants are given special attention. The results itself indicate the success about the students studying at RAOS. At RAOS we have continuously taken smaller steps to achieve the goal of providing best to its students.