Full-Term and Comprehensive IAS Coaching at RAOS Institute, Jaipur
This course covers every possible guidelines and course contents for Indian Civil Service Examination under UPSC. The main objective of the course is to help an IAS aspirant to accomplish his/her dreams. Considering the challenge of the exam, we will provide you the best material for preparation with an equivalent guidance from our faculties.
Highlights of the Deal
This course covers every possible guidelines and course contents for Indian Civil Service Examination under UPSC. For an exam like IAS, a candidate has to start from the scratch and reach up to a level of an erudite. The curriculum includes preparation for the preliminary exam which comprises of subjects like Geography, Politics, History, Current Affairs, Arts and culture, Science and Technology, Economics etc. and once you finish your preliminary exam it will help you to prepare for the Mains Exams according till you get qualified.
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to help an IAS aspirant to accomplish his/her dreams. Considering the challenge of the exam, we will provide you the best material for preparation with an equivalent guide from our faculties.
What will students learn or get?
- Student will learn the following-
- Indian History (Ancient, Contemporary and Modern)
- Indian Geography
- World and Indian Politics
- Basic Economics and Indian Economic System
- Science and Technology
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Advanced English Course
- Day to day Newspaper Analyses
- Guidance from retired IAS officers and from IAS Toppers
- Weekly Mock Test and Evaluation
- History: Ancient, Medieval and Modern History of India and World.
- Geography: Agriculture and Forests, Flora and Fauna, Minerals and Resources, Climate and Soils, Physical Geography etc.
- Politics: The constitution of India, The Parliament and The President, The State Legislature, Election System of India etc.
- Science and Technology: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (from basics to class 12 level), Important discoveries and laws.
- Economics: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Indian Economic System, Banking System and Monetary Policy, Taxation
- Quantitative Aptitude: Short cut and methodological tricks to solve aptitude questions, Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Number Series, Odd on out etc.
- Advanced English: Vocabulary Building, Essay and Precis Writing, Reading Comprehension.
- Day to day Newspaper and Magazine Analysis: The Hindu, The Economic Times, The New York Times, The Guardian, The Economics, Yojana, CSR etc.
- Weekly Mock-test and Evaluation.
Who should attend the course?
Any graduate who want to crack IAS Exam in order to fulfil their dreams of providing valuable support to the citizens and serving our nation at its root.
Benefits to the students:
- A faculty of industry processionals having more than 15-year experience in Civil Service Sector
- Practical knowledge of all the core issues of India and their solutions
- Guest lecture from experienced IAS officers and IAS Toppers
- Preparation Strategy for the whole process- Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- Best study material prepared by renowned scholars and academicians.
- Preparation for interview, confidence building and motivational lecture
Duration of the course
From Admission till an aspirant qualifies the exam