Coaching for UGC-NET-history at zenith education
Highlights of the Deal
This course covers all the course contents and related studies for UGC NET. The curriculum includes preparation for history Paper. From basic reasoning ability to divergent thinking in educational perspective, all are covered with detailed analysis and model test papers.
Objective of the course
The main objective of the course is to help an UGC-NET aspirant to accomplish his/her dreams of pursuing a career in educational sector. Considering the challenge of the exam, we will provide you the best material for preparation with an equivalent guide from our faculties.
What will students learn or get?
Student will learn the following-
- Teaching/Research aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Divergent thinking
- General Awareness
- Advanced English Course
- Day to day Newspaper Analyses
- Guidance from retired Professors and Academicians
- Weekly Mock Test and Evaluation
Candidates will undergo an extensive coaching period for SANSKRIT as it is the toughest part of the exam. Basic course content for this comprises of the following:
Who should attend the course?
Any post-graduate student who wants to crack UGC-NET Exam in order to fulfil their dreams of being in teaching profession and do further studies and research.
- Objective in nature
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 1 December
- Assistant Professor: No upper age limit for Assistant Professor
- Candidates who have secured at least 55 percent marks in their Masters degree Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for the Masters degree final year examination
Benefits to the students:
- A faculty of industry processionals having more than 15-year experience in Academic Sector
- Practical knowledge of all the core issues of teaching and research
- Guest lectures from renowned professors.
- Best study material prepared by renowned scholars and academicians.
- Preparation for interview, confidence building and motivational lecture
Duration of the course