Training in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence at TechieNest in Jaipur (45 Days)
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Robotics & Artificial Intelligence through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector with the technological advancement more and more professionals from the fields of robotics
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice Robotic and Embedded systems are required.
- Introduction to ESR
- Introduction to Microcontrollers
- Practical 1: Glowing an LED ON and OFF using ATMega8
- Practical 2: Generating Various Patterns on LEDs (Blinking, Chaser, BCD, Sand Watch etc.)
- MOTOR SDC Motors
- Practical 3: Controlling a simple DC motor rotation (CW, CCW) using ATMega8
- Practical 4: 8 direction movement of a two motor based robotic vehicle system.
- Project 1: Autonomous Robotic Vehicle
- Stepper Motor
- Practical 5: Interfacing of stepper motor with controller.
- Practical 6: Exact angle rotation of stepper motor.
- Practical 7: Speed Variation of stepper motor.
- Servo Motor
- Practical 8: Interfacing of servo motor with microcontroller.
- Practical 10: Interfacing IR Sensor as a touch less switch with ATmega8
- Practical11: IR sensor as a binary color sensing device
- Project 4: Obstacle Detector Robot
- Project 5: Black/White line follower Robot (Industry Project)
- Project 6: Edge Follower (Never Falling Robot)
- Ultra Sonic Sensor
- Practical 12: Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with AVR
- Project 7: Distance measurement of an object using ultrasonic sensor.
- Project 8: Smart Radar navigation system
- Practical 13: Writing a character to EEPROM
- Practical 14: Reading a character from EEPROM and displaying it on LCD
- Practical 15: Storing text to EEPROM
- Project 9: Storing/Retrieving Security passwords to EEPROM
- Project 10: Non Volatile Embedded System Database
- Grid Follower
- Project 12: Grid Follower robot with shortest path.
- Query Solving & Certificate Distribution
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course