Industrial Training in MATLAB Image Processing at TechieNest in Jaipur (6 Month)
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in MATLAB(Image Processing) at TechieNest in Jaipur. The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the students who are thinking of a Industrail Internship Program in MATLAB & Machine Vision . The contents and training curriculum of this training covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in MATLAB(Image Processing) at TechieNest in Jaipur through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- Today MATLAB is a standard tool for both professional and academic use. In fact, for a million engineers and scientists, MATLAB is the language of technical computing.
- According to a survey, over 10 million technical professionals in the world’s most innovative technology companies, government research labs, financial institutions, and at more than 10,000 universities rely on MATLAB and Simulink as the fundamental tool for their engineering and scientific work.
- MATLAB is a fourth generation language or software development environment that offers high-performance numerical computation, data analysis, visualization capabilities and application development tools.
- After this training, you will be able to enter into the era of Image Evaluation & Processing at industry and research levels.
- This course introduces the benefits of using MATLAB to perform Image and video processing. More explicitly, this course will demonstrate the advantages of using MATLAB for analyzing image pixel information, performing Morphological operations.
- Signal Processing and Control System Analysis are the other tools that students are going to learn in this particular module.
- Students will learn the one of the most important tool of MATLAB, i.e. SIMULINK. In this they will learn how to develop system models and simulating them.
- Students will also learn the process to develop their own executable application software using MATLAB& interacting with external world through communication ports.
- Students may also look for further certification program after this training by MathWorks itself to become MathWorks Certified MATLAB Associate. (MCMA).
- Introduction to MATLAB&SIMULINK
- Getting Started with MATLAB
- History, Figure Window
- Basics of MATLAB Programming
- Basic MATLAB Operations
- MATLAB Scripting
- MATLAB Scripting &Array Operations
- MATLAB Graphics & Plotting Functions
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Image Enhancement Techniques
- Basic Image Operations & Enhancement Techniques
- Analyzing Images
- Image Analysis Algorithms
- Tumor Identification System
- Advanced Image Processing
- Automatic Target Finder/ Locator
- Anti-Theft Security System with Email Alerts
- Video Processing
- Suspicious Movement Tracking System for Border Security
- Color Gesture Controlled Interactive Computing
- Real Time Face Detection System
- Face Recognition System
- Query Solving Session
Who should attend this course?
- Students from Bachelors/Masters/Diploma (any stream) can join this.
- IT Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field with prerequisites.
- Familiarity with Computer and Windows
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Project.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course