Industrial Training in Embedded System & Robotics at TechieNest in Jaipur (6 Months)
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of a Winter Internship Program in Embedded System & Robotics.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is specially designed for the engineers who are thinking of Industrail Internship Program in Embedded System & Robotics. The contents and training curriculum of this training with 29+ practical and 24+ projects covers all methodology and hands-on work environment, which is trending in IT sector at international platform. If you are dreaming of a MNC job in this sector, then a training like this is a must to be included in your resume.
Objective of Training / Course
The main objective of the course is to prepare the future-engineers or Techie (As you may like it) for any corporate level job in Embedded System & Robotics through project-oriented approach.
What will students learn or get?
- According to recently released NASSCOM report, the total addressable embedded system R&D global opportunity is expected to reach approx. $89 billion by 2015 where India alone could contribute approx. $15 billion in size.
- Expansion plans by MNCs and NASSCOM suggest embedded systems to be the next sunrise sector.
- With the technological advancement, more and more professionals from the fields of robotics and embedded systems are required.
- This training facilitates the practical learning process and also exposes students to a hands-on work environment.
- It is ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice.
- Introduction to ESR
- Introduction to Technologies
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Embedded C Programming
- Practical 1: Glowing LEDs in Simulation
- Practical 2: Simulating AVR to glow an LED using Programming
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Practical 3: Generating Various Patterns on Multiple LEDs (Blinking, Chaser, BCD etc.)
- Practical 4: Generating Diverging & Converging Patterns of LEDs
- Introduction and Working of LED Matrix
- Practical 5: Interfacing 8×8 LED Matrix with AVR Microcontroller
- Project 1: Single Character Display on LED Matrix
- Seven Segment Displays (SSDs)
- Practical 6: Interfacing single SSD to display single digit counters
- Practical 7: Multiplexing multiple SSDs using Hardware Optimization
- Project 2: Traffic Light Controlling Prototype
- Project 3: Digital Clock Display 3 Hours
- DC Motors
- Practical 8: Controlling a simple DC motor rotation (CW, CCW) using MCU.
- Practical 9: 8 direction movement of a two motor based robotic vehicle system.
- Project 4: Timer Based Automatic Door Opening & Closing
- Practical 10: Taking Input from single key to MCU to ON/OFF LED
- Practical 11: Taking Input from multiple keys to MCU to Control SSD
- Project 5: Curtain Opener
- Project 6: Manually Controlled Smart Shopping Vehicle for Mall/Store Management
- Significance, and Need of Sensors
- Practical 12: Interfacing LDR with MCU as light controlled switch
- Practical 13: Interfacing IR Sensor as a touch less switch with AVR
- Project 7: Sun light based Street Light Controlling Prototype
- Project 8: Obstacle Detector Robot 3 Hours
- Practical 14: IR sensor as a binary color sensor
- Project 9: Black/White line follower Robot
- Project 10: Edge Follower (Never Falling Robot)
- Project 11: Light Searching Robot
- Project 12: Grid Counter Bot
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Practical 15: Printing a Single Character using Microcontroller onLCD
- Practical 16: Displaying a String on LCD using AVR
- Practical 17: Showing a Numeric Value (or Variable) on LCD
- Practical 18: Rotating Single Characters/string on LCD
- Practical 19: Sand-watch display of String or character on LCD
- Project 13: Digital Stop Watch
- Practical 20: Printing a User Defined character on LCD
- Project 14: Creating a Custom Animation/Game of your choice Relays
- Practical 21: Interfacing Relay with AVR
- Practical 22: Interfacing ULN IC with AVR to control Switching of Multiple Relays
- Project 15: Seminar/Conference Hall Automation
- Frequency Synthesizing Techniques
- Practical 23: Interfacing DTMF module with AVR to control LEDs
- Project 16: Mobile Controlled Robotic Vehicle
- Project 17: Cellphone operated Water Irrigation Pump Controlling
- Analog to Digital Converters (ADC)
- Analog Sensors
- Practical 24: Displaying analog value of IR Sensor on LCD
- Practical 25: Making a digital scaling system for small distance measurement
- Project 18: Color Matching Machine
- Practical 26: Interfacing Temperature Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 19: Digital Thermometer
- Practical 27: Interfacing a Sound Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 20: Clap Controlled Home Automation using Sound Sensor
- Practical 28: Interfacing LPG Gas Sensor with AVR MCU
- Project 21: Automatic Gas Leakage Detector & Alarming System
- Project 22: Temperature Sensor based Alerting/Alarming System for process controlling & monitoring
- Project 23: Microcontroller based Smart Home for improved Energy
- Efficiency & Security Aspects
- Practical 29: Interfacing an MEMS based Accelerometer with AVR
- Project 24: Gesture Controlled Wheel Chair
- Query Solving & Certificate Distributions
Who should attend this course?
- Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/I T/MECH or so) can join this.
- Electronic Hobbyists and anyone having interest in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming
- Basics of Electronic Terminology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Benefits to students
- Training certificate will be awarded on the basis of Proj ect.
- Trainer: Student ratio is 1:20
- The training is based on Practical Approach only.
- A Training Kit will be provided to each trainee in the training duration.
- Study material & software will be provided.
- Limited seats in a batch on first-come first-serve basis.
Duration of the training /course
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Solar System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 45 days long winter training program on Solar system aims at creating an well-trained and efficient individual in the field of alternate energy resources regarding Solar energy by providing top-notch training by expert faculty groups along with proper practical implementations.Buy Deal - ₹0
0 out of 5
Winter Training on Embedded System at Vision World Tech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
This 60 days long Training program will cover Embedded Systems which includes practical topics like ARDUINO Training, MSP 430 Training, 8051 Training , PCB Designing etc, along with 1005 job placement assistance.Buy Deal - ₹ 0