CFA Leval-2 Coaching Classes in EduAscent Institute of Finance, Jaipur
CFA program focuses on Broad finance and specializes in Equity research and Investment Management.
Highlights of the Deal
- CFA program focuses on Broad finance and specializes in Equity research and Investment Management.
- CFA Charter Holders Community is growing with 100,000 Charter holders across world representing nearly every Banking Institution , Financial Services Institution , consulting Firms and Government Regulators.
- Globally Recognized professional qualification for Finance, Equity Research , Wealth and Investment Management Professionals conducted by CFA Institute ,USA.
CFA Program Roadmap
- Pass Three Exams : Level 1(June or December) , Level 2 (only June) and Level 3 (only June)
- Demonstrate Four year relevant work Experience taken before, after or during the Exams.
- Become CFA Charter Holder.
Why CFA ?
- Understand Complex Financial Products and Investment Management.
- Best Suitable Curriculum for Wealth & Investment Management , Equity Research & corporate Finance .
- Ability to network with world’s leading Finance Professionals and expand the professional opportunities within the world of Finance.
- CFA charter is a Gold standard in Finance world and Charter Holders are more desirable to Executive recruiters and Hiring Managers for Finance Profiles.
CFA Course Program’s outline and Exam Structure
CFA program is conducted in 3 Stages .
- Level 1 : It focuses on Ethical standards, Quantitative Methods, Economics, Financial Reporting & Analysis and Fixed Income. Exam consists of 240 MCQs (120 + 120) in 2 sessions of 3 + 3 hours.
- Level 2 : It focuses on Financial Reporting & analysis, Corporate finance & Equity Investments . Exam consists of 120 MCQs (60 + 60) Vignette style in 2 sessions 3 + 3 hours.
- Level 3 : It focuses on Portfolio Management, Wealth Planning and Asset classes like Fixed Income, Derivatives and Alternative Investment. Exam consists of one Subjective paper of 3 hours and one paper of 60 MCQs vignette style of 3 Hours.
The recommended preparation time is 250 hours for each level. Course Topics with their Exam Weights are given below.
Who Should Attend?
- Working Professionals in Financial Institutions like Mutual Funds , Stocks & commodity Brokers, Wealth Management, Investment Management, Equity Research Firms and hedge Funds.
- Working Professionals in corporates looking after Finance works like Project Finance etc.
- Candidates Pursuing UG courses in Commerce as well as Engineering Domain looking for a career in Finance & Investment management
- Candidates Pursuing CA & MBA desirous of making career in Finance.
Benefits of Studying at Eduascent Institute of Finance
- 100 hours of Comprehensive Classroom Program.
- 3 Mock tests Before Exam
- Weekend classes for Working Executives / Weekday Morning batch are also available.
- Online Access to Study Material (Presentations , Explanation , Models , Notes, Question Bank)
- Training Sessions are designed to demonstrate the use of course content into real world situations
- CFA / FRM qualified Faculty.
Graduate or a candidate appearing in Final year of Graduation can register for the Program.