Coaching for NDA Entrance Exam for One Year at Motions Academy, Jaipur
Advanced Coaching for NDA Entrance Exam with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and weekly mock tests and analysis of the mock results to look for loopholes so as to rectify them.
Highlights of the Deal
Students will be provided rigorous coaching for National Defense Academy Entrance Exam. The Motions Academy, with its main agenda being creation of the best defense personnel gives the surety of bringing out the maximum potential of the student with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and exams.
Objective Of The Course
To prepare students to get selected into NDA by providing efficient coaching for the same.
What Will Students Learn Or Get
- Various concepts of Mathematics like Algebra, Trigonometry, probability, differential calculus etc will be taught to students.
- Students will get to learn about general ability subjects like biology, physics, history, geography, civics etc.
- Personality development, leadership and team building training also are a part of this coaching course.
- Communication skills of students will be enhanced.
- Confidence of students will build up after completion of coaching course.
- Strong core concept building.
- Shortcuts and time-saving methods of solving various math problems.
- Exam stress coaching where weekly and full mock tests will be conducted.
- Assessment of the exam results to find loopholes, if any, and take strict steps to rectify them.
- Spoken English and Soft skill development of student.
- Concepts and fundamentals of each subject properly explained before moving on to exercises.
- Special time devotion to doubt clearance in each class.
- Personal attention shall be provided to each and every student.
- PABT guidance, which lets students work on both machine and written tests.
- Timely Screening Tests which include Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Picture Perception Test & Story Writing.
- The Psychological tests help students get strong in Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test (SRT), Self Description Test (SD) etc.
- Weekly mock tests and exams.
- Teaching by experienced, well-qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- 5 hours classes per day.
Who Should Attend The Course
- Candidates who are 12th class pass-outs with subjects physics and mathematics as a part of their syllabus and are aspiring for NDA.
- Students who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination and wish to join NDA.
Benefits to students
- Familiarity with the exam pattern.
- Confidence boost up
- Set and improve your standards with the weekly mock tests.
- Mathematics being taught in a lucid and easy manner helps in draining out the fear of the particular subject from their mind.
- Highest Selection Rate with Approximately 40% students get success in written examination.
- Come in contact and get taught by experienced teachers.
- Build up a strong fundamental on every subject.
- Regular practice sessions.
- One on one doubt clearing sessions.
Duration Of Course
Schedule Of Class
5 hours per day for 1 year.
On 1st week of every month, new batches start.