Highlights of the Deal
Rigorous and distinctive coaching for Air Force Group Y Entrance Exam at the Motions Academy with assurance of bringing out the maximum potential of the student and helping them build a bright future in defense sector with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and exams.
Objective Of The Course
To help students get prepared for getting selected into Air Force Group Y Recruitment Test for recruitment as Non-Technical Trades (Adm Assistant, Accts Assistant, Medical Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Environmental Support Services Assistant/ ESSA, Ops Assistant, Meteorological Assistant, Ground Training Instructor, IAF Police, IAF Security and Musician) and Technical Trades (Auto Technician and Communication Technician).
What Will Students Learn Or Get
- Guidance at every step during the timeline of the ongoing course.
- Students will be made aware of how to deal with questions on English, Reasoning and General Awareness which comprise the Group Y Non-Technical Trades written exam paper.
- Sessions will be held to make students familiar with all the current affairs, general awareness.
- Language comprehension and power of expression of students will be modified.
- Personality development, leadership and team building training also are a part of this coaching course.
- Communication skills of students will be enhanced.
- Make your weak areas stronger!
- Spoken English and Soft skill development of student.
- Confidence of students will build up after completion of coaching course.
- Strong core concept building.
- Exhaustive class and tests.
- Exam stress coaching where weekly and full mock tests will be conducted.
- Assessment of the exam results to find loopholes, if any, and take strict steps to rectify them.
- Regular Course :-
- Concepts and fundamentals of each subject properly explained before moving on to exercises.
- Special time devoted to doubt clearance in each class.
- Personal attention shall be provided to each and every student.
- PABT guidance, which lets students work on both machine and written tests.
- Timely Screening Tests which include Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Picture Perception Test & Story Writing.
- The Psychological tests help students get strong in Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test (SRT), Self Description Test (SD) etc.
- Weekly mock tests and exams.
- Students to be taught by experienced, well-qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- 3 hours classes per day
Who Should Attend The Course
- Students aspiring to crack various competitive exams like Air Force Y Group Exam are welcomed.
Benefits to students
- Familiarity with the exam pattern.
- Confidence boost up.
- Regular revision of fundamentals, formulas, short-cuts etc.
- Set and improve your standards with the weekly mock tests.
- Proper Time Management Tips and Tricks.
- Highest Selection Rate with Approximately 40% students get success in written examination.
- Come in contact and get taught by experienced teachers.
- Build up a strong fundamental on every subject.
- Regular practice sessions.
- One on one doubt clearing sessions.
Duration Of Course
Schedule Of Class
3 hours per day for 3 months.
On 1st week of every month, new batches start.
- 6-A 2nd Floor, Friends Colony Janpath, Lal Kothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
Motions defense Academy is one of the best & top defence coaching institutes. With their core objective being preparing best defence personnel envisioning safe and powerful India of tomorrow they offer services for UPSC-NDA, CDS, CAPF, OTA, AFCAT, military schools and sainik school exams along with SSB training & interview preparation in Jaipur, India. They also provide best defence coaching, Psych Tests and SSB Interview Tips. Their never-ending strive to make the students confident of tackling the pattern of examination and excel when they face the same is what makes them the best.