Highlights of the Deal
Rigorous and distinctive coaching for Air Force Group X Entrance Exam at the Motions Academy. Assurance of bringing out the maximum potential of the student and helping them build a bright future in defense sector with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and exams is the main motive of this course.
Objective Of The Course
- To help students get prepared for getting selected into Air Force Group X Recruitment Test for recruitment as an Airman in Technical & Non-Technical Trade by providing efficient coaching for the same.
What Will Students Learn Or Get
- Guidance at every step during the timeline of the ongoing course.
- Various concepts of Mathematics like Sets, Relations, functions, Trigonometric functions, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequence & Series (AP & GP), Permutation, Combination, Binomial Theorem, Coordinate geometry etc will be taught to students.
- Shortcuts and time-saving methods of solving various math problems.
- Basic fundamentals of English like Comprehension, Composition, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases, Direct/Indirect Sentences, Active & Passive Voices will be studied along with continuous practice sessions on the same.
- Concepts of Physics like Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current, Electromagnetic Waves will be imparted to the students.
- Students will be made aware of how to deal with both Objective questions which are a part of the Paper 1 and also the Descriptive type questions which comprise the Paper 2.
- Sessions will be held to make students familiar with all the current affairs, general awareness.
- Language comprehension and power of expression of students will be modified.
- Personality development, leadership and team building training also are a part of this coaching course.
- Communication skills of students will be enhanced.
- Spoken English and Soft skill development of student.
- Confidence of students will build up after completion of coaching course.
- Strong core concept building.
- Exam stress coaching where weekly and full mock tests will be conducted.
- Assessment of the exam results to find loopholes, if any, and take strict steps to rectify them.
- Regular Course :-
- Concepts and fundamentals of each subject properly explained before moving on to exercises.
- Special time devoted to doubt clearance in each class.
- Personal attention shall be provided to each and every student.
- PABT guidance, which lets students work on both machine and written tests.
- Timely Screening Tests which include Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Picture Perception Test & Story Writing.
- The Psychological tests help students get strong in Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test (SRT), Self Description Test (SD) etc.
- Weekly mock tests and exams.
- Students to be taught by experienced, well-qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- 3 hours classes per day.
Who Should Attend The Course
- Candidates who are 12th class pass-outs with subjects physics, English and mathematics as a part of their syllabus and are aspiring for Air Force Group X Recruitment with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering Branches (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Benefits to students
- Familiarity with the exam pattern.
- Confidence boost up.
- Fundamentals of Physics are coherently taught.
- Regular revision of fundamentals, formulas, short-cuts etc.
- Set and improve your standards with the weekly mock tests.
- Mathematics being taught in a lucid and easy manner helps in draining out the fear of the particular subject from their mind.
- Highest Selection Rate with Approximately 40% students get success in written examination.
- Come in contact and get taught by experienced teachers.
- Build up a strong fundamental on every subject.
- Regular practice sessions.
- One on one doubt clearing sessions.
Duration Of Course
Schedule Of Class
3 hours per day for 4 months.
On 1st week of every month, new batches start.
- 6-A 2nd Floor, Friends Colony Janpath, Lal Kothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
Motions defense Academy is one of the best & top defence coaching institutes. With their core objective being preparing best defence personnel envisioning safe and powerful India of tomorrow they offer services for UPSC-NDA, CDS, CAPF, OTA, AFCAT, military schools and sainik school exams along with SSB training & interview preparation in Jaipur, India. They also provide best defence coaching, Psych Tests and SSB Interview Tips. Their never-ending strive to make the students confident of tackling the pattern of examination and excel when they face the same is what makes them the best.