Coaching for Air Force Group X Entrance Exam at Motions Academy, Jaipur
Advanced Coaching for Air Force Group X Technical Trade Exam with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and weekly mock tests and analysis of the mock results to look for loopholes so as to rectify them.
Highlights of the Deal
Rigorous and distinctive coaching for Air Force Group X Entrance Exam at the Motions Academy. Assurance of bringing out the maximum potential of the student and helping them build a bright future in defense sector with the help of thorough basic understanding accompanied by continuous practice sessions and exams is the main motive of this course.
Objective Of The Course
- To help students get prepared for getting selected into Air Force Group X Recruitment Test for recruitment as an Airman in Technical & Non-Technical Trade by providing efficient coaching for the same.
What Will Students Learn Or Get
- Guidance at every step during the timeline of the ongoing course.
- Various concepts of Mathematics like Sets, Relations, functions, Trigonometric functions, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequence & Series (AP & GP), Permutation, Combination, Binomial Theorem, Coordinate geometry etc will be taught to students.
- Shortcuts and time-saving methods of solving various math problems.
- Basic fundamentals of English like Comprehension, Composition, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases, Direct/Indirect Sentences, Active & Passive Voices will be studied along with continuous practice sessions on the same.
- Concepts of Physics like Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current, Electromagnetic Waves will be imparted to the students.
- Students will be made aware of how to deal with both Objective questions which are a part of the Paper 1 and also the Descriptive type questions which comprise the Paper 2.
- Sessions will be held to make students familiar with all the current affairs, general awareness.
- Language comprehension and power of expression of students will be modified.
- Personality development, leadership and team building training also are a part of this coaching course.
- Communication skills of students will be enhanced.
- Spoken English and Soft skill development of student.
- Confidence of students will build up after completion of coaching course.
- Strong core concept building.
- Exam stress coaching where weekly and full mock tests will be conducted.
- Assessment of the exam results to find loopholes, if any, and take strict steps to rectify them.
- Regular Course :-
- Concepts and fundamentals of each subject properly explained before moving on to exercises.
- Special time devoted to doubt clearance in each class.
- Personal attention shall be provided to each and every student.
- PABT guidance, which lets students work on both machine and written tests.
- Timely Screening Tests which include Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Picture Perception Test & Story Writing.
- The Psychological tests help students get strong in Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test (SRT), Self Description Test (SD) etc.
- Weekly mock tests and exams.
- Students to be taught by experienced, well-qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- 3 hours classes per day.
Who Should Attend The Course
- Candidates who are 12th class pass-outs with subjects physics, English and mathematics as a part of their syllabus and are aspiring for Air Force Group X Recruitment with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering Branches (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Benefits to students
- Familiarity with the exam pattern.
- Confidence boost up.
- Fundamentals of Physics are coherently taught.
- Regular revision of fundamentals, formulas, short-cuts etc.
- Set and improve your standards with the weekly mock tests.
- Mathematics being taught in a lucid and easy manner helps in draining out the fear of the particular subject from their mind.
- Highest Selection Rate with Approximately 40% students get success in written examination.
- Come in contact and get taught by experienced teachers.
- Build up a strong fundamental on every subject.
- Regular practice sessions.
- One on one doubt clearing sessions.
Duration Of Course
Schedule Of Class
3 hours per day for 4 months.
On 1st week of every month, new batches start.