SSC-Jen Coaching for B.Tech Students at Engineering Masters
Wait not and start learning with this amazing intellectual course at its cheapest price ever! Click to know more.
Highlights of the Deal
Engineering Masters are leaders in SSC-Jen Coaching. We helped lots of students to achieve their dream of a Job in Staff selection Commission-junior engineer (SSC) & in various engineering competitive examinations and marked as Best coaching institute for GATE, SSC Jen, PSU’s. Our selection ratio in Junior Engineer Examination and other examinations is far ahead than others such institute. Previous results had benchmarked us on top of the selections as SSC-Jen coaching.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course will train for
What will students learn or get?
- General Knowledge
Students are provided with:
- Topic-wise Question Bank
- Topic-wise Test
- 12 Full-Length Tests
- 220 Hours of Classroom coaching
- 10-12 Booklets of MCQ’s and Conventional Questions
- Regular Assignments to improve Numerical Ability
- 36 Class Tests
- Expert help
By qualifying in competitive exams, students can:
- Have access to Higher Studies such as M.Tech. from IITs / NITs and other premier institutes.
- Initiate Research in IISc-B, ISRO, DRDO or BARC)
- Jobs in government or public sectors such as NTPC, ONGC, BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, HPCL, IOCL, BPCL etc.)
- SSC-Jen 2016 Classes New Batch
- SSC-Jen 2016 Exam Postal & Correspondence
- SSC-Jen 2016 Exam Online Mock Test Series
Who Should Attend?
- Students of the following Engineering Branches:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Graduate (B.Tech) students
Benefits to students
- Focus on fundamental concepts
- Competitive environment & approach
- Topic-wise / full course designed tests
- Qualified & well-experienced faculty members
- Quality & well-updated study materials
- A complete career guidance
- Online test series & mock tests
- Weekly problem & doubt classes
Duration of the training/course?
- 4.5 months Regular
- Flexible Timing (depends on the batch chosen)