Engineering Training at Technoglobe for IT/CS Students
Looking ways to spend this summer? Join this course, and develop strategic ways to outperform interviews, and Stay Cool among your colleagues!!
Highlights of the Deal
Get ready this summer to join the dynamic training provided by Technoglobe, that will build confidence to initiate your career with success. This deal will ensure that you outperform in this competitive world confidently and consistently. It is the source of all your answers to technical questions. It is filled with successful plans and activities to help you showcase yourself during the interview. Wait not, and join it this summer.
Objective of Training / Course
The prime objective of this training is to get you prepared, to face the challenges of an industrial atmosphere. This training provides extensive workshops, expert guidance, live projects and dynamic sessions to ensure your outstanding performance in every aspect, and then finally provide you with a valuable certificate and assured placements.
What will students learn or get?
- Expert Guidance
- Live Projects
- Assured Placements
- Project Training
- Technology Advancement Updates
- Technical Training
- Pre-interview workshops
- Extensive sessions on PD
- In-depth Theoretical and Practical knowledge
On completion of the training, students are provided with:
- Valuable certificate of completion of course
- Written assurance of minimum 3 placement drives
- Build confidence to initiate your career with success
- The current course will train you for any one of the following courses:
Further, related courses too.
Who Should Attend?
- B-Tech in IT/CS/EC
- M.Sc (IT/CS)
Benefits to students
- Clear your doubts on technical concepts
- In Depth knowledge of Technology
- Live / Real Time Projects
- PD Classes & Pre-Interview workshops
- Certification by Technoglobe
- 1-year membership to repeat classes or problem-solving
- Assured Placement to any Client Company
- Competitive environment & approach
- Skilled, experienced and certified instructors
- Qualified & well-experienced faculty members
Duration of the training/course?
- Ranges from 45 to 60 days
- Every day from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM