STAAD Pro Training in NSPL Jaipur
NSPL (Neurosharp Software Pvt. Ltd.) Training Institute is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified Private Limited Company. It is a unit of Neuro Sharp Education Trust Society . It is registered by Govt. of Rajasthan. It was started in 2005 with a vision to provide Quality Computer education to students from all walks of life.
Situated in the heart of the Pink city of Jaipur, NSPL is efficiently imparting IT education to the growing young generations. Within a span of 11 years, it has enhanced its operation to more than 50 centers in 15 cities with a global presence. The sole aim of this institute is to empower students with practical knowledge and quality education especially when technological advances have revolutionized life on all fronts.
NSPL provide Software, Accounting, Hardware, Networking, Mobile Repairing and 6 weeks / months Industrial training for B.tech / MCA / MSc. (CS/IT) / BCA/ Diploma students. NSPL also Provide Distance University Program like BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, PGDCA etc.
Today, NSPL is the most preferred choice of students for career in IT. We offer many technology like C, C++, VB, PHP, JAVA, .Net, Android for students such as B.Tech, MCA, MSc. (CS/IT), MSc. (CS/IT), BCA besides project training as part of the course curriculum with an eye to grab job opportunities in Growing global market. Ours is the only institute which offers all technology & industrial training under one roof to meet the contemporary market demands and tastes. Because of our quality and sense of commitment to do something different, NSPL meets the demands of the industry that differentiate us from others and make us “BEST OF THE BEST” with good placement opportunities with leading organizations across the country and abroad.
Highlights of the Deal
This training module is designed in accordance with the trending techniques in designing and structure analysis. For the students who are planning for a Summer Internship, this course will help Structural Engineers/ Civil Engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively. So, this course will provide students the right kind of exposure to the industry.
Objective of the course:
Objective of the course is to introduce you to STAAD-Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
What will students learn or get?
Upon completion of the class, the student will be able to ….
- Analyse and design any beam with any loading type and any kind of supports.
- Analyse and design any 2D Frame with any loading type for any load sets.
- Analyse and design any plan (3D) of a RCC building for static, earthquake & wind loads.
- Analyse steel structures with truss elements.
- Analyse steel structures with beam elements.
- Analyse 3D Industrial Steel truss structures.
- Analyse bridge truss for moving loads.
- Analyse dome shape structures or any structure with plate elements
- This course also facilitates students with: Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphical model generation.
- Pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help.
- Quick data input through property sheets and spreadsheets.
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes. Sectional views.
- Flexible Zoom, Pan and Multiple views.
- Toggle display of Loads, Supports, Properties, Joints, Members, etc.
- Built-in Command File editor.
- Copy & Paste through clipboard.
- Simple Command Language.
- State-of-the-art Graphical Pre and Post Processor.
- Rectangular/Cylindrical Coordinate Systems with mix and match capabilities.
- Joint, Member/Element, Mesh Generation with flexible user-controlled numbering scheme.
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements.
- FPS, Metric or SI units.
- Presentation quality printer plots of Geometry and Results as part of run output.
- Script style Programming language to extract data and execute external software.
- Performs multiple analysis in the same run.
- Performs analysis and design in one run.
Who should attend the course?
Any students having a bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering can join this training program. If you are studying in 3rd or 4thyear of your degree, still you can enrol in this course.
Benefits to the students:
- One Computer: One student: One instructor (except where otherwise specified) as a result we Are able to give personal attention and understand the student better.
- Maximum 10 students per instructor.
- Our courses are upgraded frequently to meet the ever changing standards of the Industry.
- Our Students design galleries substantiate our claim of providing our students a creative and informative learning environment directed at all round growth.
- Our faculties are highly experienced in the respective software and help the students in the best possible manner.
- We have state of the art Hardware and software facilities.
- We offer Crash courses of 6 -10 hours per day to students who wish to complete their learning in a short period.
- Professional Job Assignments and Tutorials have been devised to help students practically apply what they learn.
- After successful completion of the course, 100% job assistance is provided by us.
Duration of the course
- Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- Timings: 2 hrs per day (as per the batch is chosen)