Highlights of the Deal
It is an Industry oriented Design, Manufacturing and Engineering Program for Engineering Students and Professionals to develop their Skills.
Our highly skilled training group delivers standard as well as customized training and mentoring. Whether you’re a designer, drafter, administrator, or programmer you’ll find a course that gives you the skills to get the most out of your sophisticated technology tools.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course will provide training for
- CAD / CAM / CAE
What will students learn or get?
Students are provided with:
- Industry specific courses
- Develop technical and engineering skills of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineers, and Architecture.
- Expert Guidance
- Courseware Books from AutoDesk Training Guides
- Practical Projects
- Integrated Exercises, sheets and booklets.
- Emphasize Real world applications
- Industrial Exposure
- Build confidence to initiate your career with success
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Graduates (B-Tech)
- Engineering Diploma
Benefits to students
- Focus on fundamental concepts
- Competitive environment & approach
- Skilled, experienced and certified instructors
- Self-customized study material, considering students need
- Provided with customized hard copies of books, practice sheets, etc.
- Full course designed material by experts
- Qualified & well-experienced faculty members
- Quality & well-updated study materialsWeekly problem & doubt classes
Duration of the training/course?
- Ranges from 40 Hrs to 520 Hrs
- Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- Timings: 10:00 to 20:00 Everyday
- Building No. C-3 & 4 Door No. 106 - 107 Ram Gali No:6 Mahima Majesty Raja Park Jaipur
- Email ID : email@example.com
- As Asia's biggest network of CAD training centres, CADD Centre Training Services is the training arm of the 28 year old CADD Centre Group, head quartered at Chennai, India.
- We, being the only company in India to offer an end-to-end solution to CAD users, specialise in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) with our wings spread across the globe.
- We have the resources and the reach.With over 520 franchise outlets across 24 countries in the last 28 years, CADD Centre has excelled in training over 1 Million engineers, graphic artists and management professionals, who are employed globally.