Cloud Computing Training in Nspl, Jaipur
Highlights of the Deal
Join Cloud Computing Certification Training course now to learn the cutting edge technology and prepare yourself to master the skills.
Objective of Training / Course
Cloud Computing Certification Training course covers system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
What will students learn or get?
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules
- Configure and manage images
- Add compute nodes
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end
- Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services
- Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service
- Manage Cinder volumes
- Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services
- Deploy an instance from the command line
- Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes
- Heat orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Linux system administrators who require Virtualization , networking and security administration skills
- Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCT/RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RH Open stack certification
- Any Graduates, Post graduate students – BE, B.Tech, MCA, MCM, etc
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200) or Red Hat System Administration I & II
- Knowledge of basic virtualization concepts would be an advantage
Benefits to students
- One Computer: One student: One instructor (except where otherwise specified) as a result we Are able to give personal attention and understand the student better.
- Maximum 10 students per instructor.
- Our courses are upgraded frequently to meet the ever changing standards of the Industry.
- Our Students design galleries substantiate our claim of providing our students a creative and informative learning environment directed at all round growth.
- Our faculties are highly experienced in the respective software and help the students in the best possible manner.
- We have state of the art Hardware and software facilities.
- We offer Crash courses of 6 -10 hours per day to students who wish to complete their learning in a short period.
- Professional Job Assignments and Tutorials have been devised to help students practically apply what they learn.
- After successful completion of the course, 100% job assistance is provided by us.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 2 months