C++ Language Classes in NSPL, Jaipur
The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation of C++ Programming Language.
Highlights of the Deal
This course provides an exhaustive coverage of OOPs concepts and C++ language with topics like Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Namespaces, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Ambiguities of Multiple Inheritance and Overview of Templates, RTTI, File Handling.
Objective of Training / Course
The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation of C++ Programming Language. With key fundamentals and principles relating to the world of IT, the course builds knowledge and expertise among candidates for a prospective career.
What will students learn or get?
- Create and execute object-oriented programs using C++ language
- Overload some basic operators using operator overloading technique
- Extend C++ classes to add more functionality
- Perform late binding using inheritance & virtual functions
- Create and execute Object-oriented Programs using C++ Language
- Process data using I/O Streams
- Use exception handling to avoid run time errors
- Create templates for generic programming
- Use in-built classes in Standard Template Library
Overall, you get to learn at your comfort zone in a quiet, peace and motivating atmosphere.
This course is specifically designed for the C Programming Language
- C Revision
- Object -oriented Programming
- C++ better C
- Writing C++ Classes
- Exception Handling
- Operator Overloading
- Containment and Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- C++ Miscellaneous
- Run Time Type Identification (RTTI)
- Standard Template Library (STL)
- Project Work
Who Should Attend?
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
Benefits to students
- Design object-oriented applications.
- Develop console based object-oriented programs using C++.
- Develop C++ program using advanced features like templates, RTTI, STL.
- Create applications to access and manipulate data in files.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration:45 days