Basic Embedded System Training at Tishitu Research Center
Basic Embedded System Training for Engineering Students
Highlights of the Deal
Objective of Training / Course
This program will provide you basic knowledge of programming skills with one project designed by your own skills in embedded systems with some protocols covered by Integrated circuits and improved programming skills for further extend ideas and challenges.
What will students learn or get?
Students will learn about:
- Basic Embedded Systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Basic Concept of the Digital and Analog Electronics
- ARM tool Simulators
- Circuit simulators
- ‘EVB’ and ‘Embedded C’ Programing language for embedded systems
- PCB design CAD tools
- Circuit Making
- Minimum 2 Protocols Cover
- RS232 UART , SPI , I2C
- Project assignment
- Project report
- PPT Presentation
Who should attend?
1. 1st , 2nd , 3rd & Final year engineering students
2. Diploma ,BE / B.Tech , ME /M.Tech ,BSc IT
3. Those who want to make career in Embedded System & Wireless
4. Those who want to do research in Embedded Systems & Wireless Comm
5. Those who want to innovate new concept & Idea by their own
Benefits to students
Many of our students have there own firms or business like Manufacturer of 3D Printers. For example, one firm name Techshlok (firm name)’s owner & CEO Ayush jain has just started collaborating with foreign investors to provide them solutions i.e. in software and embedded systems.
Duration of the training /course?
30, 45, 60 days
Monday – off
Tuesday, Wed., Sat. Sun. – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wed.,Fri. – 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Last date of registration – 31st May