AutoCAD Training at CadEasy, Jaipur
Enhance your study of CAD with this unique course available at its least price. Avail this offer now!
Highlights of the Deal
AutoCAD is a software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting — available since 1982 as a desktop application and since 2010 as a mobile web- and cloud-based app, currently marketed as AutoCAD 360. Further, CadEasy is the Authorized Autodesk Center in Jaipur. CadEasy is the premier institute for Autocad and Autodesk that provides you the best practical environment for learning.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course will provide training for
What will students learn or get?
Students are provided with:
- Expert Guidance
- Courseware Books from AutoDesk Training Guides
- Practical Projects
- Integrated Exercises, sheets and booklets.
- Emphasize Real world applications
- Valuable certificate of completion of course
- Industrial Exposure
- Build confidence to initiate your career with success
- Utilization of quite classroom settings
- Creating drawings by draw commands
- Modifications of drawings by using modify commands.
- Creating array.
- Drafting settings.
- Different selection methods.
- Add annotations to the drawings like-(text,dimensions,multileader,tables)
- The styling of text, dimensions, multileader, tables.
- How to work with layers.
- Area calculations.
- How to draw projections to create sections and elevations (front, side view etc).
- Advanced selection methods.
- Creating groups.
- Design center
- Blocks and dynamic blocks.
- Creating reusable contents.
- Creating tool palettes.
- Creating templates.
- Creating attributes.
- Hyperlink, data extractions, data linking, ole object.
- External references.
- How to create a 2D parametric design.
- Plotting and publishing.
- Printing by a layout.
- Manage sheets by sheet set manager.
- express tools.
- Solid primitives.
- Extrusion of 2d objects.
- Boolean operations.
- Creations of 3d solids by using sweep and loft.
- Solid editing commands.
- Creating 3d array.
- Create 3d objects by revolving 2d shapes.
- Creating surfaces.
- Mesh modeling.
- Creating 3d sections.
- Apply a background to 3d models.
- Apply lighting effects.
- Apply the material to 3d objects.
- Motion path animation (walkthroughs).
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Graduates (B-Tech)
- Engineering Diploma
- ITI Students
- Anyone who wants to pursue their career in CAD.
Benefits to students
- Focus on fundamental concepts
- Competitive environment & approach
- Skilled, experienced and certified instructors
- Self-customized study material, considering students need
- Provided with customized hard copies of books, practice sheets, etc.
- Full course designed material by experts
- Qualified & well-experienced faculty members
- Quality & well-updated study materialsWeekly problem & doubt classes
Duration of the training/course?
- 45 days
- Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- Timings: 2 hrs per day (as per the batch is chosen)