Highlights of the Deal
This course enables the student to prepare simultaneously for the Board Examination of Class XII as well as for the competitive exams. This course provides them a strong foundation for different subjects. They learn to develop analytical approach based on conceptual knowledge. The Course for second year includes a well-planned completion of syllabus of class XII followed by a fast track revision of class XI. A test series for class XII is also included in the course.
Objective of Training / Course
This course provides them a strong foundation for different subjects. The main objective of the course is to provide best guidance and conceptual learning with reference to the intensifying competition in engineering and medical segment.
What will students learn or get?
- Practical Web Based Learning
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Everyday doubt clearing session
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Specific strategies to be applied in exams
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
Class XII – Physics
- Electric current and resistance
- Magnetic field
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray optics
- Wave optics
- Modern physics
Class XII – Mathematics
- Applications of differentiation
- Indefinite integration
- Definite integration
- Graphs & regions, areas
- Differential equations
- 3D Geometry
Class XII – Chemistry
- Alcohols, ethers, alkyl and aryl halides
- Liquid solutions, surface chemistry
- The solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Electrochemistry, Nuclear chemistry
- Functional groups containing nitrogen and oxygen
- Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- S-block, P-block , D-block elements
- Metallurgy, Qualitative salt analysis
- Coordination compounds
Class XII – Biology
- Reproduction In Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction In Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Inheritance & Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health & Disease
- Enhancement In Food Production
- Microbes In Human Welfare
- Biotechnology Principles
- Biotechnology & Its Applications
- Organisms & Populations
- Biodiversity & Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Who should attend this course?
Students preparing for a competitive exam like Class XII CBSE board examination & IIT-JEE (Both Mains and Advanced), PMT, BITSAT, All engineering entrance examinations.
Benefits to students
- WPPS (Weekly Problem Practice Sheet)
- Equally focused for competitive as well as Board Exams.
- Historical results in various Pre-Medical Entrance Exams.
- Un-matched, exceptionally brilliant faculty team.
- Library fully equipped with good quality & verities of books.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls.
- Conveyance facilities for every part of City.
Duration of the course
- 37/3, Murtikala Colony, Near Triveni Flyover, Main Gopalpura Bypass Road, Vidhut Nagar, Vasundhara Colony, Gopal Pura Mode, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018, India
- +91 141 270 0448
Here, at Sambhav Academy, we firmly believe that as an educational institute, it is our duty to not only to enable the students to succeed in his pursuit of clearing the competitive exams but also to enact their bright young minds in the accession and intellectual augmentation of the society as a whole.We assert the students to explore the horizons of their capabilities and boost them into surpassing the limits of excellence. We give them the guidance to learn from the mistakes and make the hurdles, stepping stones of success. Here, our curriculum is crafted in a manner that best suits the needs of aspiring students in the ever changing world of competitive examination.