Pre-Foundation Sudarshan Course at Meritto Educare for IIT-JEE / AIPMT / AIIMS
Classroom Course for Class 7th to 8th moving students. Join Meritto Educare, an institute that provides under commitment and over delivery! Join the most comprehensive subject learning platform for IIT JEE, AIPMT and AIIMS. Pick this right course at 6% off! Avail today!
Highlights of the Deal
Name of the Course: Sudarshan Course (for Class 8)
This exclusive course is designed for students who are focused on competitive exam and wish to achieve great success later in their life. Be it JEE or AIPMT / AIIMS or any other competitive exam. This course infuses a good competitiveness in the students and make and prepare them ready to achieve their cherished goal.
Objective of Training / Course
The course prepares students to crack JEE, AIIMS, AIPMT, OLYMPIADS, NTSE, KVPY etc. at a foundation level, so that later students get well-equipped and familiar with such competitive exams. With key fundamentals and principles relating to this world of competition, the course builds knowledge and expertise among candidates to crack these exams and gain prospective career.
What will students learn or get?
- Notes are available for various courses, so that students can refer to them in case of any doubt.
- Get all the doubts cleared by experts.
- Students will be provided with login details to our website to enhance further learning.
- Tests and Exams are conducted regularly.
- Analyze your weaknesses and convert them to your strengths with our experienced Teachers.
- Student centric coaching.
- We ensure the best result for a student’s time, money and effort.
Overall, students get to learn at your comfort zone in a quiet, peace and motivating atmosphere.
This course is specifically designed for the IIT-JEE / AIPMT / AIIMS Exams (Class 8)
Subjects Covered : Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English & MAT
Who Should Attend?
This Classroom course is specifically for Class 7th to Class 8th moving students ONLY.
Benefits to students
- Get equipped with the dynamic Academic System
- Most responsive Faculty Team
- Well designed Study Material by experts
- Get motivated to personalised care by our faculty
- Silent and Comfortable Infrastructure
- High-tech Security & Monitoring System
- Flexible Timings
- Regular Assignments
- Excellent Faculty
- Excellent Results and Care
- Experienced Teachers
Duration of the training/course?
- There will be three phases.
- Commencement of the classes for the three phases are :
- Phase 1: 07th April, 2016
- Phase 2: 21st April, 2016
- Phase 3: 07th July, 2016
- Timings will be updated soon.
- Total Fees : Rs. 38015
- Admission Fee: Rs. 5000
- Study Material Fee: Rs. 4730
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 24070
- Service Tax: Rs. 4215(@14.5%)
- With Edufers, you get 7% off, i.e at Rs. 35735/- only.
The scholarship will be provided on the basis of four different platforms. As per the scholarship, the students’ fee structure will be decided.
- The fee-breakup will be decided on the basis of :
- Scholarship Test
- Competitive and Academic Achievement
- School Performance
- Extra Rebates
On the basis of Scholarship Test
|Admisssion Test Score %||Scholarship|
|> 80% to < = 90%||70%|
|> 70% to < = 80%||50%|
|> 60% to < = 70%||30%|
|> 50% to < = 60%||20%|
|> 40% to < = 50%||10%|
On the basis of Competitive& Acedemic Performance
|NTSE / KVPY / NSO / JSO Ist Stage||30%|
|NTSE / KVPY / NSO / JSO IInd Stage||50%|
|JEE Main Qualified||30%|
|JEE Advanced Qualified||50%|
|AIPMT Qualified (Up to AIR 5001 to 25000)||30%|
|AIPMT Qualified (Up to 5000)||50%|
On the basis of School Performance
|Performance in School||Scholarship|
|State merit students of any Board 10th or 12th||100%|
|District merit students of any Board 10th or 12th||80%|
|10th Board (A1 Grade in All Subjects Without*) or (>95% Maths + Science) or (CGPA 10)||70%|
|10th Board (A1 Grade in Maths + A1 Grade in Science) or (>90% Maths + Science) or (CGPA 9.5)||60%|
|10th Board (A1, A2 Grade in Maths or Science) or (>85% Maths + Science) or (CGPA 9.0)||50%|
|12th Board (> 95% in PCB/PCM)||70%|
|12th Board (> 90% to 95% in PCB/PCM)||60%|
|12th Board (> 85% to 90% in PCB/PCM)||50%|
|One time fee deposition||10%|
|Doctor’s / Engineer’s / Teacher’s / Defence Personnel’s / Police / Lawyer’s Ward||10%|
|Sibling / Single girl child / Single parent child / B.P.L||30%|