Highlights of the Deal
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
This is a complete and comprehensive assessment of candidates for undergraduate education in architecture. Admission to all architecture colleges (including government, government-aided, private unaided, university department, deemed universities) in India is done on the basis of NATA score.
Objective of Training / Course
We intend to train diploma students in Interior Designing.
There are no shortcuts to success. One has to strive a lot in order to achieve success in NATA exam. Aspirants who will be appearing for NATA must realize that it is high time they start preparing for the exam. Joining us will surely get you a good result.
What will students learn or get?
- Confidence to solve difficult daily life and practical interior designing problems.
- Clear Misconception regarding few confusing concepts.
- Area of improvement.
- Ensure strong concept building.
- Specific strategies to be applied in difficult situations of designing.
- Time-Bound methods of solving problems.
- Students are asked to complete a summary based project, that lets them understand all the chapters.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted regularly.
- Seminars are also conducted to motivate students in this awesome field of architecture.
We guide students in the drawing aptitude which includes the following aspects-
- Sketching a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
This consists of the following:
- Perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of –
- Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
- Visualising different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
Who Should Attend?
- Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA.
Benefits to students
- The faculty outlook is oriented towards the future yet the courses contain also stress on the rich heritage of design drawn from ancient eras and cultures.
- The lectures are detailed in theory and stress on practicals.
- Guest lectures given by practising professional at notified dates.
- There are also site visits to various workshops, construction sites and different architectural heritage.
- This course will also include many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises.
- Towards the end of the course, students will be able to understand and solve real industry-relevant problems that will encounter while working on Interior Designing.
- Students are also benefited with a 10% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
The fees for the current course is Rs. 15500/- only, which is split into:
- Course Fees: Rs. 15000
- Registration Fees: Rs. 00
However, by applying from Edufers, you donot need to pay for Registration fees. Moreover, you are also given an additional discount of Rs. 1500 on the course fees. Hence, the course costs you for just Rs. 13950 (including the registration fees).
Hurry Up! This offer applies for unlimited students for limited days only!
Duration of the training/course?
- The duration and timings of the course will be informed to the students once they apply for the course.
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 10% off !
- A.I.D.Vastu, S-10 "GURU KRAPA" Chambers Opp. Hotel Jaipur Palace, Near Laxmi Mandir Cinema Tonk Road, Jaipur - 302015 (India)
- +91-141-5105066, 4010288
Rajasthan is a State Rich in Arts, Architecture, Buildings, Culture, Traditions, Town Planning and Other Related Activities. Growing urban areas in all district head quarters shows the changing life style of people. Diversion from villages to cities is also increasing. Jaipur has become fastest growing city in northern India. Business and trade of its traditional items such as precious and semi precious stones, sanganeri clothes, paper, painting and handicrafts has doubled its export market.
Deriving all the western trends, PinkCity or Jaipur has maintained it’s cultured “look “which has been renovated by its young and innovative architects and designers in to a heritage city. This revolutionary change has made architects and interior designers in great demand. But sadly Rajasthan does not have any school of interior designing to fulfill its requirement of interior designers.
Large construction projects attract outside architects but after completion of/Building they don't take interest in interiors of buildings. In Jaipur from last few years as urban area is developing and city area is converted in commercial use so this change really requires good professionals for new buildings and old to new face lift, renovation arid redesign. So particularly in Jaipur and others parts of Rajasthan there is a great demand of interior designers for residences, hotels; offices, shops showrooms, banks and other type of buildings. Due to this lackness of interior designers people are hiring architects even to design their residences as well as commercial interiors. So many architects are working in Rajasthan but they are not interested in small interior projects so this creates a lot of requisition for interior designers. "Academy of Interior Design" will be a step towards the solution of this problem. The aim to establish this academy is to create professional interior designers of national repute.
Our utmost desire of teaching brought us with many national awards. However, this wouldn't be possible with our respectful students that always motivated us to be the best in this field of training Architecture!
|1||Vijay Shree Award 1995 (For Excellence in Architecture) By Smt. Sheela Kaul (Hon'ble Urban & Housing Minister Govt of INDIA )|
|2||Samaj Ratana Award 2000 (For Excellence Contribution in Interior Designing & Decoration) By Smt. Sumitra Singh (Hon'ble Speaker Govt of Rajasthan)|
|3||Rashtriya Samrsata award 2011 (For Excellence Contribution in VASTU Profession) By Shri Sunder Sing Bhandari (Hon'ble Governor Govt of Gujarat)|
|4||Education Excellence Awards 2012 (For Excellence Contribution in Interior Design Education) By Dr. J.V.G. Krishnamurthi (Hon'ble Chief Election Commissioner of INDIA) Dr. Bhishma Narayan Sing (Hon'ble Governor)|
|5||International Ekta Award 2012 (For Rural Development)|
|6||Indian Real Estate Award 2013 (For Infrastructure Development)|