Winter Training on Web Development Using ASP.NET at Code XinfoSolutions LLP, Jaipur
In this program, a candidate will learn ‘How to build Dynamic Web Sites’ using ASP .NET 4 with step by step approach from the scratch to expert level.
Highlights of the Deal
A Professional winter training program in which, a candidate will learn ‘How to build Dynamic Web Sites’ using ASP .NET 4 with step by step approach from the scratch to expert level.
Objective of the course
ASP . NET is a platform for building dynamic web sites that address a wide range of business needs. This course provides students/developers with a thorough knowledge in developing dynamic web sites using ASP . NET. In this course by development expert , you’ll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building web sites using ASP . NET . This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you’re encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
What will students learn or get?
- Working with ASP . NET Standard Controls
- Working with Validation Controls
- Developing Data Driven Web Pages using ASP . NET
- Working with AJAX Extensions
- Developing Master Pages
- SQL Server and Connectivity
HTML and CSS- In this module you will be introduced to the fundamental elements of HTML and CSS, the main technologies used to construct web pages.
- the fundamental elements of HTML and CSS,
- the main technologies used to construct web pages.
- About Html
- Getting to Know HTML
- Using a Code Editor For HTML
- Some Common HTML Elements
- Formatting HTML Text ,Images, Audio, Video Links
- Void Elements & Breaks
- Forms Elements and More on Forms
- Div and Span Element Grouping
- About CSS
- Properties Implementation
- Enhance content , background and images
- Position elements
- Box Model
- Selectors and Animation
- Developing own font-face
- More on Styling
- Create a Mock-up
- Variables Datatypes Operators
- Making Decisions Iterations Arrays
- Program’s outline * For Ex.: Basic Concept of the Digital Electronics .
Strings Date-time Window object Introduction to Events and Functions More on Functions and Events (Mouse, Key, Load etc.) Playing with Images Validate your inputs Create a Mock-up with validation
- ASP.NET- This includes the fundamental components of server-side scripting language ASP.NET.
- C# Syntax
- C# Language Fundamentals of OOPS
- NET Framework Concepts
- Implementation of controls available in Visual Studio for Web Development like Standard, Validation, Data, Ajax Extensions, Login Controls etc.
- RDBMS- This section includes the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) i.e. SQL Server and it’s implementation with ASP.NET.
- Introduction To SQL Server
- SQL Server DataTypes
- SQL Server Database and Table creation and use
- SQL Server Insert ∙ SQL Server Select
- SQL Server where clause
- SQL Server Delete
- SQL Server Update
- SQL Server Aggregate Functions(sum,avg,count etc)
- SQL Server order by and group by clause
- SQL Server Subqueries
- SQL Server Joins
- ASP.NET Connectivity with SQL Server
- Finally, a Project
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who wants to start a career in the ﬁeld of web development/designing may get entitled to this course. A candidate with basic computer knowledge can apply for the same as we teach from the basic level.
Benefits to students:
- Professional Experienced Trainers
- Personal assistance to every candidate by our mentors.
- Digital Library and computer lab facility
- Special focus on R&D
- Working on commercial
- Projects (Live Projects)
- Opportunities in Start-ups
- Placement Assistance
- Corporate tie-ups
- Wi-Fi facility and digital library and many more
Duration of the course:
New batch starts every month