Winter Training in Networking (CCNA) at Slashroot IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, Jaipur
This course covers Practical Training on Computer Networking (CCENT & CCNA) on a holistic approach. Along with basic course contents related to networking, it will also provide training on Windows and Linux Networking with this training modules.
Highlights of the Deal
This course covers Practical Training on Computer Networking (CCENT & CCNA) on a holistic approach. Along with basic course contents related to networking, it will also provide training on Windows and Linux Networking with this training modules. Special classes for Wi-Fi network setup and Wi-Fi security will be also included in this training. This course is best suitable if you are planning for a Winter Training.
Objective of the course:
The sole objective of this training is to cover the latest techniques and practices of the Networking Industry along with Case Studies so that after this training, you will be able to work in any mid-level company as a network engineer.
What will students learn or get?
In this fast track generation, almost every individual tend to get focused with a prosperous career. To stand tall and still move ahead in such a competitive age, certified courses have helped aspiring individuals to seek a better job. It is observed that the regular courses have at times failed to offer a deserving candidate with a stand-out job role. In such a scenario, students availing courses with Microsoft certifications or Cisco certified vocational trainings have managed to give their professional career a better and satisfactory start.
- From Basic to advanced level Training
- Placement in good MNC companies
- Guidance from CCNA certified experts
- Experience working professionals with hands on real time multiple CCNA projects knowledge
- The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation of CCNA Networking.
In the Cisco CCNA Certification Package, you’ll gain the day to day administration skills you need to work on today’s Cisco networks. In addition, you will be provided videos to help you prepare for Cisco’s CCENT and CCNA Certifications. This Cisco CCNA Certifications Training Package contains:
- Foundations: What is a Network/ Living in the OSI World
- Basic TCP/IP: Addressing Fundamentals/ TCP and UDP Communication/ Understanding Port Numbers The Tale of Two Packets
- LANs: Welcome to Ethernet/ Understanding the Physical Connections/ Understanding LAN Switches/ Working with the Cisco/ Switch IOS/ Initial Setup of a Cisco /Switch Configuring/ Switch Security/ Optimizing and Troubleshooting Switches
- Wireless: Understanding Wireless/ Networking Wireless Security and Implementation
- Advanced TCP/IP: Working with Binary and IP Sub netting
- Routing: Initial Router Configuration DHCP Server/ Implementing Static Rout/ Implementing Dynamic Routing with RIP/ Internet Access with N A T/ WAN Connectivity
- Management and Security: Telnet, SSH, and CDP File Management
- Review: Rebuilding the Small Office Network
- Switch VLANs: Understanding VLANs (free video!)/ Understanding Trunks and VTP/ Configuring VLANs and VTP
- General Switching: Troubleshooting and Security
- Routing Protocols: Distance Vector vs. Link State/ OSPF Concepts/ OSPF Configuration and Troubleshooting/ EIGRP Concepts and Configuration
- Access-Lists: The Rules of the ACL Configuring
- N A T: Understanding the Three Styles of NA T Command-line/ NA T Configuration
- WAN Connections: Implementing PPP Authentication
- IPv6: Understanding Basic Concepts and Addressing
- Wi-Fi Configuration
- Wi-Fi Security
- Android Networking
- Linux Networking
- Windows Networking
Who should attend the course?
This course is ideal for the junior network technician who is about to embark on an exploration of a new and exciting network frontier who can build himself a career by starting with the CCNA track. For those who also have an outdated CCNA certification, doing our CCNA course can function as a refresher for those that are slightly out of touch with current technologies as well. Most SME companies recommend their network technicians be CCNA certified rather than just having an N+ certification.
Benefits to the students:
- Path for research and development on each domain
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Small Batch Size
- Flexible Timings
- Hands-on Practical Guidance
- Biggest Lab Facility
- Theoretical & Practical Assignments
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
- Excellent Faculty
- Industrial Training
- Excellent Results and Care
- Provide Job Opportunities
- Experienced Lecturers
Duration of the course:
8 AM to 9 PM