Redhat Storage Server Administration Training at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Now become a Certified techie with the help of Grras Institute that offers training in Volume types, IP failover, Geo-replication etc! Involve in its awesome projects! Avail today to get 7% off! Offer Limited.
Highlights of the Deal
This course is for senior system administrators and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud. Students will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using CTDB, unified file and object storage and geo-replication. Redhat Storage Server Administration is part of our new emerging technology series of courses. These courses focus on Redhat’s newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technologies courses are the feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs, with a little lecture.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Redhat Storage Server Administration learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
Redhat Storage Server Administration RH236
- Introduction to Redhat Storage
Understand Redhat Storage server features and terminology.
- Explore the classroom environment
Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
Install Red Hat Storage Server.
- Basic configuration
Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
- Volume types
Understand different volume types.
Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
- ACLs and quotas
Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
- Extending volumes
Grow storage volumes online.
- IP failover
Configure IP failover using CTDB.
- Unified file and object storage
Configure Swift object access.
Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
We expect students who are well-acknowledged about Linux and Networking
Benefits to students
- The Redhat Storage Server Administration certification will be the easiest solution for an entry level Linux administrator who wants to enter the Redhat storage domain.
- Being newer software based NAS solution, it is better to attain storage administration training provided by Red Hat that will differentiate participants from other types of storage solutions.
- Instead of going for a hardware based storage solution it would be better to have a software based storage solution for cost effective and better efficiency.
- RH236 training course provides adequate information to an administrator regarding effective management of storage devices and file systems on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform and also managing single node storage solutions.
- The new file systems which are mostly used in the cluster environments, such as gfs, xfs and glusterfs have been included in this curriculum.
- The file system implementations are based on the native glusterfs as well as the global file system 2 and XFS.
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 60 days.
- We take 2 hours every day.
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !