Highlights of the Deal
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. We offering services in the field of cloud computing training institutes in Jaipur, cloud computing training in Jaipur, cloud computing training institutes in Jaipur. This course can also help to prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). Red Hat OpenStack Administration is one of our emerging technology courses. This series of courses focuses on cloud computing training, Red Hat’s newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technology courses are the feature and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs. So join our courses for cloud computing training.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of RedHat OpenStack Administration (CL210) – Cloud Computing learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using pack stock and Foreman.
Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.Qpid message broker
Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.Keystone identity service
Install, configure and use the Keystone authentication services.Swift object storage service
Install, configure and use the Swift object storage service.Glance image service
Install and use the Glance image service.Cinder block storage service
Install the Cinder block storage service.
Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service
Install, configure and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
Install Nova compute and controller services.
Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Implement an additional compute node
Learn to add and remove additional Nova computes nodes.
- Heat orchestration service
Install the Heat orchestration service.
Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Ceilometer metering service
Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
- The future of the OpenStack development community
Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Comprehensive review
Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
We expect students who are well-acknowledged about Linux and Networking
Benefits to students
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy virtual machines
- Learn about the future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 15 days.
- We provide additional 4 days for Full Day Training!
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through the quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under an umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these, we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these, we also provide training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as a pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in the different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years, we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide the complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise the strength of Linux professional in the industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bringing Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.