RedHat OpenStack Adminisration (CL210) – Cloud Computing training at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Now become a Certified techie with the help of Grras Institute that offers training in installation, Networking and controller service, OpenStack development, etc! Involve in its awesome projects! Avail today to get 7% off! Offer Limited.
Highlights of the Deal
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. We offering services in the field of cloud computing training institutes in Jaipur, cloud computing training in Jaipur, cloud computing training institutes in Jaipur. This course can also help to prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). Red Hat OpenStack Administration is one of our emerging technology courses. This series of courses focuses on cloud computing training, Red Hat’s newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technology courses are the feature and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs. So join our courses for cloud computing training.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of RedHat OpenStack Administration (CL210) – Cloud Computing learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using pack stock and Foreman.
Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.Qpid message broker
Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.Keystone identity service
Install, configure and use the Keystone authentication services.Swift object storage service
Install, configure and use the Swift object storage service.Glance image service
Install and use the Glance image service.Cinder block storage service
Install the Cinder block storage service.
Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service
Install, configure and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
Install Nova compute and controller services.
Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Implement an additional compute node
Learn to add and remove additional Nova computes nodes.
- Heat orchestration service
Install the Heat orchestration service.
Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Ceilometer metering service
Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
- The future of the OpenStack development community
Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Comprehensive review
Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
We expect students who are well-acknowledged about Linux and Networking
Benefits to students
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy virtual machines
- Learn about the future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 15 days.
- We provide additional 4 days for Full Day Training!
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !