Highlights of the Deal
Redhat Certified Engineer ( RHCE ) course is designed for IT professionals who are new to RedHat Linux and require core Redhat Enterprise Linux skills. In Redhat Certification RHCE RedHat certification Training is your initial step in open source technology. RHCE Certification is regarded as one of the most honored Linux certifications, worldwide. Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification must be earned first, before attempting RHCE certification.Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is considered to be the basic Redhat certification. It is considered to be the universal entry point to the Redhat certified programme appropriate for engineers as well as other IT professionals in a variety of related roles, including database administrators, developers, and support technicians. RHCE certification can be earned by passing a hands-on, lab-based exam that covers the core system administration skills Redhat Enterprise Linux environments require.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of RHCE learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack the exam
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Test
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Introduction to opensource technology & features of Linux
- Installation of Linux operating system
- Understanding of file systems with graphical & CLI
- Learn some basic commands & some bash tricks
- Understanding of Authentication, Authorization & Auditing
- User administration, permissions & access control list
- Managing file system (Partitions, LVM)
- Configure backup or compress data using TAR
- Understanding a boot mechanism
- Network Configuration and IP addressing
- RPM & YUM installation
- Some Network & User monitoring commands
- Network user accounts with LDAP
- Scheduling Tasks & Maintaining Kernel
- Process Managements
- Understanding of Virtual Machines
- File security with GNUPG
- RPM building or package managements
- Network Monitoring & Advanced network configurations
- System Monitors & Logs maintenance
- SSH & NTP servers
- Centralized & Secure Storage.
- Apache web server configuration with SSL encapsulated mapping
- Basic SMTP configuration
- File sharing with NFS & CIFS
- FTP Server
- DNA caching server
- Trouble shooting & kernel maintenance.
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for joining RHCE certification programme. A basic knowledge of the operating system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
In Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) course, you will be successfully able to perform the following tasks at the end of the course:
- Briefly Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Configuration of static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Building simple RPMs
- Configuring an iSCSI initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, and NTP
- Also, register for the course from Edufers, and you get 7% discount!
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 60 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997178, 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these we also provides training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in achanging world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise strength of Linux professional in industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bring Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.