Highlights of the Deal
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) teaches experienced system administrators how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite. Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for any enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy. This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administrator Exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of RedHat OpenStack Administration (CL210) – Cloud Computing learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
RED HAT ENTERPRISE VIRTUALIZATION (RH318)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization overview
Understand general virtualization, KVM concepts, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
Install, test, remove, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment configuration
Create and configure datacenters, clusters, storage domains, and logical networks.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers
Install, perform basic management of, and troubleshoot virtual servers and images.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
Install virtual desktops and configure para virtualized drivers.
- Virtual machine templates
Create Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with template images.
- Pools and users
Use pools and deploy the user portal with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitoring and reports
Monitor Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and create custom reports.
- Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Backup and restore Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization; CLI and API interfaces.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
Manage virtual machines with Red Hat Network.
- Migration and high availability
Migrate a virtual machine and explore high availability
- Comprehensive review
Apply the performance objectives learned throughout the course
We expect students who are well-acknowledged about Linux and Networking
Benefits to students
- The RHCVA training provides the skill sets to understand the virtualization concept provided by Kernel-based Virtual Machines (KVM) that are recommended in the enterprise environment.
- The RHCVA certification training provides knowledge to manage virtual machines by using a user-friendly GUI based manager.
- This training also provides the procedure to install and manage the hypervisor that provides the base memory for the virtual machines.
- The main attraction of the Red Hat virtualization is the migration of virtual machines between the hypervisors. This training provides the knowledge to implement the report server that carries the logs of the manager controlling the virtual machines.
- RHCVA certification is the most important certification which leads a professional to become a real-time Cloud administrator after completing these certifications, such as CL210 and RH236.
- This certification also prepares the candidates to work on the different Cloud patterns, such as Red Hat OpenStack, Hadoop, etc
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 10 days.
- We take 2 hours every day.
- We provide additional 4 days for Full Day Training!
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through the quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under the umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these, we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these, we also provide training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as a pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in the different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years, we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide a complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise the strength of Linux professional in the industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bringing Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.