Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) Training at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Now become a Certified Virtualization techie with the help of Grras Institute that offers training in Hypervisor, configuration and Servers etc! Involve in its awesome projects! Avail today to get 7% off! Offer Limited.
Highlights of the Deal
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) teaches experienced system administrators how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite. Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for any enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy. This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administrator Exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of RedHat OpenStack Administration (CL210) – Cloud Computing learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
RED HAT ENTERPRISE VIRTUALIZATION (RH318)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization overview
Understand general virtualization, KVM concepts, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
Install, test, remove, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment configuration
Create and configure datacenters, clusters, storage domains, and logical networks.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers
Install, perform basic management of, and troubleshoot virtual servers and images.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
Install virtual desktops and configure para virtualized drivers.
- Virtual machine templates
Create Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with template images.
- Pools and users
Use pools and deploy the user portal with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitoring and reports
Monitor Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and create custom reports.
- Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Backup and restore Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization; CLI and API interfaces.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
Manage virtual machines with Red Hat Network.
- Migration and high availability
Migrate a virtual machine and explore high availability
- Comprehensive review
Apply the performance objectives learned throughout the course
We expect students who are well-acknowledged about Linux and Networking
Benefits to students
- The RHCVA training provides the skill sets to understand the virtualization concept provided by Kernel-based Virtual Machines (KVM) that are recommended in the enterprise environment.
- The RHCVA certification training provides knowledge to manage virtual machines by using a user-friendly GUI based manager.
- This training also provides the procedure to install and manage the hypervisor that provides the base memory for the virtual machines.
- The main attraction of the Red Hat virtualization is the migration of virtual machines between the hypervisors. This training provides the knowledge to implement the report server that carries the logs of the manager controlling the virtual machines.
- RHCVA certification is the most important certification which leads a professional to become a real-time Cloud administrator after completing these certifications, such as CL210 and RH236.
- This certification also prepares the candidates to work on the different Cloud patterns, such as Red Hat OpenStack, Hadoop, etc
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 10 days.
- We take 2 hours every day.
- We provide additional 4 days for Full Day Training!
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !