Highlights of the Deal
This course covers every step in the process of Oracle DBA (Database Administrator). It will provide a detailed study of Oracle Architecture, Process, Backup & Recovery plan, Performance tuning of Database and Monitoring of Complete Database systems.
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to familiarize the students with Oracle, how Oracle works internally and to teach them the future of DBA (Database Administrator).
What will students learn or get?
Student will learn the following –
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle 11g on Linux and Windows Server
- Oracle 11g Architecture, Background Process and Internal Working of Oracle Database
- To create database objects i.e. tables, view, procedure etc.
- Patching and Up gradation of Oracle Database
- User creation, defining security policies and auditing of database
- Table spaces, Data files and adding or re sizing of data file.
- Data pump and their usages in database migration or Disk movements
- Backup Type & Backup Process, Recovery scenarios
- RMAN & ASM (Automatic Storage Management)
- Hands on monitoring tools like OEM,GRID & Nagios
- Performance Tuning of Database and Basic of Oracle Data Guard
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL Select Statements
- Sorting Data
- Single-Row Functions
- Group Functions
- SET Operators
- Manipulating Data
- DDL statements
- Schema objects
- Controlling user
- Access Management of Schema Objects
- Course Details Administration Workshop I – OCA (30 Hours)
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Installing your Oracle Software on Linux and Windows
- Creating an Oracle Database through DBCA and Manual Creation of Database Managing
- The Oracle Database Instance
- Manage the ASM Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Data Concurrency
- Managing Undo Data
- Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Database Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Course Details Administration Workshop II – OCP
- Core Concepts and Tools of the Oracle Database
- Configuring for Recover ability Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Configuring Backup Settings
- Creating Backups with RMAN
- Restore and Recovery Task Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
- Performing Flashback Database
- Managing Memory and Managing Database Performance
- Managing Performance by SQL Tuning & Managing Resources
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Managing Space in Block and Managing Space in Segments
- Managing Space for the Database
- Duplicating a Database (Cloning of Database)
Who should attend the course?
Any graduates who want to pursue a career in Database Administration field should apply for this course.
Benefits to the students:
- A faculty of industry processionals having more than 15 year experience in IT Field
- Practical knowledge of tasks which are being managed by company DBA
- Proper lab tasks and assignments under the guidance of the trainer
- Preparation for the Oracle Certifications
- Course completion Certificate from JSC Software and Consultancy Services
- Preparation for interview with around 500 questions
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Oracle Database Certification materials
Duration of the course:
7 AM to 9 AM or 7 PM to 9 PM
- 17 Mansingh Pura, 302018 Gopalpura bypass, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Phone : +919461485090
- Website : jsscconsultancy.com
JSC Software and Consultancy Services, Jaipur is a premier coaching institute for Cloud Computing and Online Training. The Institute is well regarded for the high-quality training produces best results year after year. At JSC, we focus on building a strong foundation of knowledge and concepts in students for their success and provide an excellent platform for their training. The best support and personal care which we provide to the students helps them meet their career goals and objectives. The core values of Determination, Honesty, Authenticity, Integrity, Devotion, Humanism, Holistic Learning, Social Ethics, and concern for society & environment are all closely interwoven into the fibre of our training programs. Our highly qualified and most experienced faculties are dedicated and committed to student’s complete success and provide assistive surroundings to contribute to their coaching.
Regardless of your background, JSC provides a strong platform in Online Training and Workshops. Our focus is on developing in each student a strong conceptual foundation, critical problem-solving ability, and providing a competitive environment.
To our students, we impart value-based career education, abundant resources, and individual attention. To the parents, we have a responsibility to nurture ethical and responsible career leadership in the children. To the society, we provide a lifelong connection to ethics and excellence in global leaders.