OOPS through C++ Course at Matrix Computers
The course takes you through a tour that will start with writing simple C++ programs to an overview of Object Oriented Programming and finally land at Minor Projects that will enhance your learning! Try today for a Demo!
Highlights of the Deal
Matrix Computers facilitates hands-on Courses with many Practical Sessions covered with Live Demonstration. It also offers Programs that covers the latest techniques and practices of the Industry. There are Assignments and Research Projects, given at the end of the day.
Objective of Training / Course
The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation of the C++ Programming Language. With key fundamentals and principles relating to the world of IT, the course builds knowledge and expertise among candidates for a prospective career.
What will students learn or get?
- Fully Equipped Lab.
- Quench your thirst for knowledge.
- Notes are available for various courses, so that students can refer to them in case of any doubt.
- We also conduct workshops & trainings in B-Tech, BCA, MCA Colleges
- Provide Project Based Training Courses in various Fields.
- Industry Experienced Trainers and Engineers.
- Classroom with Projector & AC facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Lifetime Membership Card
Overall, you get to learn at your comfort zone in a quiet, peace and motivating atmosphere.
This course is specifically designed for the Oops through C++ Programming Language
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested to learn the C++ Programming Language. No specific eligibility.
Benefits to students
- Path for research and development on each domain
- Real Time Corporate Trainers
- Flexible Timings
- Hands-on Practical Guidance
- Biggest Lab Facility
- Theoretical & Practical Assignments
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
- Excellent Faculty
- Industrial Training
- Excellent Results and Care
- Provide Job Opportunities
- Experienced Lecturers
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 2 months
- Time: 04:15 PM
- Tutor: Kamal Bhatia
- You can also apply for a demo class