Highlights of the Deal
Student gets premier certification in Information Security. This course curriculum covers both sides of the coin – Hacking and Security. It facilitates hands-on Training Program with over 150 Practical Sessions covered with LiveDemonstration. It also offers Training Program that covers latest techniques and practices of the Industry along with Case Studies. The course is specifically designed by leading security professionals from IIT Delhi and JHU. There are assignments and Research Projects given at the end of each Day. Further, an Industry endorsed Training Program, Training methodology and Certification also provided.
Objective of Training / Course
The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation on Ethical Hacking. With key fundamentals and principles relating to the world of IT and network security, the course builds knowledge and expertise among candidates for a prospective career.
What will students learn or get?
The student will be shown how to use the current known vulnerabilities to gain access to the computer systems. While covering the vulnerabilities the student will also be shown how to protect his own computer system from this kind of attack.
Moreover, it also facilitates students with:
- Training Book
- 4 DVD Toolkits
- Tools and Scripts
- Online lab for practice
- Challenging tasks to develop skills
- Exam Voucher
- Access to Innobuzz Cloud Campus
- Industry Expert Teachers
- Project Letter
- Internship Letter to All
- Recommendation letter
- Certification at the end of the course
- 150 practical sessions
- Live Project Training according to Company Environment
- Interview Tips
- CISE Level 1 v 3.0 Training Module
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Networking
- Chapter 3 – Footprinting /Reconnaissance
- Chapter 4 – Google Hacking
- Chapter 5 – Scanning
- Chapter 6 – System Hacking : Win7 & Linux
- Chapter 7 – Android & iPhone Hacking
- Chapter 8 – Malware
- Chapter 9 – SQL Injection
- Chapter 10 – Cross Site Scripting
- Chapter 11 – Sniffing
- Chapter 12 – Social Engineering
- Chapter 13 – Identity Theft Fraud
- Chapter 14 – Denial of Service
- Chapter 15 – Session Hijacking
- Chapter 16 – Penetration Testing
- Chapter 17 – Exploit Writing & Buffer Overflow
- Chapter 18 – Cryptography & Steganography
- Chapter 19 – Firewall & Honeypot
- Chapter 20 – IDS & IPS
- Chapter 21 – Hacking Web Server
- Chapter 22 – Wireless Hacking
- Chapter 23 – Physical Security
- Chapter 24 – Reverse Engineering
- Chapter 25 – E-Mail Hacking
- Chapter 26 – Security Compliance & Auditing
- Chapter 27 – Incident Handling & Computer Forensics
Who Should Attend?
- Beginners like college students, school students, corporate representatives, with keen interest in this domain
Benefits to students
- Theoretical & Practical Assignments
- Clear your classroom concepts
- Path for research and development on each domain
- Include all the Tools and Scripts required for Training Program
- All Certificate will be issued by Innobuzz Knowledge Solution with Unique Certification No.
- Certifications can be validated by Our Centralized Web Portal.
- Excellent Faculty
- Industrial Training
- Excellent Results and Care
- Provide Job Opportunities
- Experienced Lecturers
- Live Project Training
- Strategic marketing tips
- Excellent communication tips
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 45 days
- Timings: 8:00 – 10:00 (AND) 12:00 to 14:00 (AND) 3 :00 to 5:00
- You are provided with 3 batch options based on your suitable timings
- 17, Tonk Rd, Mansingh Pura, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
- Phone:094140 78475
- We at Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions, are headquartered at Delhi, India with a strong presence in Australia, United State of America and Canada, apart from many other countries.
- The main activity of Innobuzz is providing training in Information Security, which is delivered to its audience all over the world via Computer Based Training Courses, Onsite Training Programs and Company Owned learning centres.
- 100+ College Covered
- Student Benefited 55000+
- Training Domain 10+
- 20+ Pool Of Industrial Trainers
- Present In 23 Countries and 10 States Of India